Chapter no22

The night came and the boys all told me to go and get ready. We were heading out tonight. I chose a blue dress and white platform shoes. I knew I could be more formal but I always prefer convenience than good appearance. I hoped that would be okay with ATEEZ.

MinGi came in the room wearing a white suit. But there was a problem. He didn't wear a shirt inside of his suit!

HS: MinGi, are you really going out like this?

MinGi: Yeah, why?

HS: You won't put a shirt or something?

MinGi: Shirts are annoying.

I really felt I wasn't a problem at all wearing less formal than I could when MinGi was just casually going out without a shirt. I gave up and headed to the living room.
I found there the rest members except YunHo. They all starred at me as I was walking in.

HongJoong: HS are you read-
*He stopped and looked with wide open eyes.* Wow! You are beautiful!

Wooyoung: Damn you are extremely beautiful! Why don't you wear such things more often?

HS: Uhm, thank you but I am not really into formal clothes. You know, I prefer something convenient.

JongHo: Won't you put any make up? I thought girls love a lot things like that.

HS: I have only put make-up for some special occasions and I am not very sure with applying it.

San: But she is damn pretty even without makeup!

I didn't know how to react so I just sat there on the sofa watching them.

JongHo: What if I take over your makeup, HS? I'm good with it.

San: You don't need to. We'll be late if we don't hurry up.

Yeosang mumbled: "like we have an appointment"

Wooyoung: What do you think HS? I think you are pretty either way.

MinGi and YunHo came downstairs. MinGi was still shirtless but YunHo wore a white suit and shirt. Thank God he didn't have the same attitude as MinGi.
I decided not to delay them.

HS: Thank you JongHo, but we'd rather do it another time. I don't want to lag you.

JongHo: Okay, your loss.

I looked at each of them and they were looking like handsome men. How many aspects did those people's characters had?
San gave me a look and I could read in it that I still knew nothing. Their selves were countless. They really had no limits regarding aspects. Only changing their eyes, they could transform from gangsters to innocent teenagers and then into grown ups having a night out with fun.

HS: You all are so handsome!

HongJoong: Thank you HS. Now, let's go, guys!

We all got in a mini bus and SeongHwa drove us to a club. Gratefully, it was a different one from the one I was with Wooyoung and San last time. I was glad because I sincerely didn't want to pretend Woo's girlfriend again when my feelings were so confused.
We got out of the car and showed our fake IDs to the guards. They let us in.

The boys spread in the club. Probably they'd been here before and knew quite a lot of people. I heard a voice behind me.

Voice: Seems like there's me and you left here.

HS: SeongHwa!

It was my first time calling him with his name. I wouldn't dare before.

SeongHwa: Want to drink something? Or you prefer dancing?