Chapter no32

SeongHwa: You are right it's your brother. But there is a problem.

HS: What problem?

SeongHwa: Heck what else? He is YunHo's dependant!

HS: So what's the problem?

SeongHwa: Oh, YunHo wants to protect him or whatever and he simply believes he won't be safe helping us right now.

HS: I hadn't thought of it... *I said disappointed.* Then I guess we should wait or find someone else?

SeongHwa: What nonsense are you talking HS? The faster the better you know! And why in the damn world would someone be in danger when I'm around?

I looked at him surprised.

HS: Are you by any chance irritated?

SeongHwa: Of course I am! Why wouldn't I?

HS: But what about Hong? He won't let my oppa in, if he finds out where he came from.

SeongHwa: HS, put your small and ignorant mind to work! Is there any case I would allow things go out of my control?

I looked at him and my first thought was he was being pretty arrogant. But then I realised he was right! Damn! Things were never far from his plans! He was actually the controller of the whole situation and he always did things his way. He wasn't even exaggerating.

HS: But then... Why are you telling me all this?

SeongHwa: Simply because I want you to persuade Hyeong Sun to come and help even without YunHo's damn permission!

I blinked some hundreds of times. He was being serious. But what about YunHo? Could I just act according to SeongHwa but against him?

SeongHwa: Afterall you are only helping everyone. We can't risk losing him and never being able to decode this damn file!

I nodded as I knew he was right but I still hesitated about YunHo.

HS: Okay, where can I find oppa?

This cute wry smile appeared again on his face.

SeongHwa: I'll drive you. Go and put on your suit and come back.

I nodded again and ran upstairs. Luckily MinGi was in the living room having completely forgotten I had woken him up. I changed into my suit and returned to the kitchen.

SeongHwa: That's better. Follow me.

I followed him out and he chose a different car from his black jeep. I guess it was a choice that meant to not being traced. His car might be traced.
He drove fast and carefully but I didn't give my attention in his driving. I gave it in his face. And I'm sure he noticed even though he didn't look at me and I was trying to be district. I felt too embarrassed.

He stopped the car out of our shelter and we got out. We got in it and he took me out from another door. Then we entered the next building and he showed me a secret exit in a closet.

HS: Why are we doing all this?

SeongHwa: Because we might be watched by some curious enemies.

I nodded and taking this exit we ended up in another place. Two guards were waiting in the entrance and when they saw SeongHwa, they bowed respectfully.

SeongHwa: Good morning guys. Is Hyeong Sun still here?

Guard 1: Yes, he is very upset.

SeongHwa: He is about to get even more upset but I hope we calm him down finally.

We walked in a corridor and SeongHwa opened a door on the right. At least ten men were in that room occupying themselves each with a different activity. But when they saw us they all gathered curiously around us.

SeongHwa: Is Hyeong Sun here?

Then I saw my brother stepping out of the crowd and he seemed quite scared.

SeongHwa: Then everyone else please leave us alone.

They all obeyed at once and bowing silently left the room.

Hyeong Sun: What's the matter? Where's YunHo?

SeongHwa: Probably still home. You need him?

Hyeong Sun: I need protection! I'm never safe. Only he can protect me.

SeongHwa: For now, I'll protect you and I believe I can do it right. So don't worry and sit down.

I guess even my brother couldn't disobey SeongHwa's orders going against this aura of power. Of course he couldn't recognise me as I was wearing my mask and hat.
SeongHwa signed at me to take them off. It was time to persuade him.
I took my mask and then my hat off. Hyeong Sun was looking at me socked.

Hyeong Sun: HS! It's you!?

I nodded without knowing what to say. Hyeong Sun jumped up and he hugged me.

Hyeong Sun: HS! You were here all the time! We... Mom and dad and me... We all believed you were lost! I thought I couldn't see you ever again! HS!

He started crying and SeongHwa let him do so. He knew my brother would be more easy to convince after having his emotional bursts.

HS: I'm sorry. It was an accident. But I'm really okay. ATEEZ saved me and they want to save you too. You have to trust us and help us. Everything will be over once you help.

Hyeong Sun: But YunHo said I won't be safe if I help you right now!

He wiped his tears and looked deep in my eyes craving for a hand of help. He didn't know what to do.

HS: Oppa, look. YunHo didn't think very right. We must rush it up because our timeline ends soon. So we need your help. This clue might be the last one.

Hyeong Sun looked at us confused. He didn't know what to answer. It was obvious he was afraid.

Hyeong Sun: Well...