What happened

When I woke up, I was in a dark room that seemed abandoned. I tried to flip back my hair but I suddenly realized my hand and legs were tied and I was unable to get up from the dusty floor.

I tried to recall what could I have seen all this time, but it was like my memory had stopped to the moment the mysterious man had token me on his arms. I thought that I didn't have a clue what day was today and if it was still night or morning. I wanted to shout, but my mouth was tied as well.
I sighed. What in the world had happened!?

As I was wondering, I heard some voices. I looked around me and I saw two men coming in the room.
As expected, they wore their black and silver uniforms, so I could see nothing of them.
They came near me and I got scared. I pretended I was still sleeping.

Man 1: How long did you say this hypnotic will last?

Man 2: SeongHwa says that if San put the right quantity, it must have ended now.

Man 1: And she is still sleeping. How annoying.

The second man stood silent for a moment. My fear went to its most and I almost believed the men could hear the beat of my heart.
I felt someone touching smoothly my shoulder, then untying my mouth  carefully.

Man 2: Hey, girl wake up! Are you so tired?

Man 1: YunHo, I don't think she will wake up if you whisper!

Man 2: I don't want to scare her.

I pretended to wake up, while I was wondering how much more could YunHo scare me when I was already scared to death.

HS: What's happening? Where am I?

I stared at the men. Now that they were close to me, I could see their eyes only.

HS: Who are you? Why am I here?

Man 2: I am YunHo. This is MinGi.

MinGi: As for why you are here, it seems like you see more than you should.

YunHo: Come on, you should get up. We have to decide what to do with you.

HS: I can't get up. I am tied.

MinGi: Yeah, that's a fact... I forgot it!

The men laughed nicely and YunHo loosed my chains so that I can get up. He removed the chains of my feet.
Now I can walk.

YunHo: Let's go. And don't try to escape because you can't!

The men held my hands from the elbows and MinGi tied my eyes. I couldn't see where we were going but I let them guide me patiently.