Chapter no 17

YunHo was the first one to find his voice.

YunHo: I don't think it's the time for you to know....

HS: What do you mean it's not time?
It's my brother!

YunHo: Okay, well. What shall we do? He looked at San and then at Wooyoung.

SeongHwa came down from the stairs wearing jeans and a shirt.
He was really behaving like nothing special happened. But this ability of him was again the way to break the awkwardness.
He walked back to the coffee maker and poured a cup for himself.

SeongHwa: HongJoong hasn't given a permission to tell you about this.
You can just know it's a gang that HongJoong will never trust.

San: They are like our eternal enemies.

HS: You can't get along you guys?
I mean what's the matter?

Wooyoung: They've just done something terrible and they keep not regretting.

YunHo: You won't learn. HongJoong will tell you about it when he thinks he can. Okay?

HS: Aish. Why are there so many things I can't know yet?

Wooyoung: They are all related to each other. That's why. The actual thing you shouldn't know is one but all the others are related to it.

I was rather disappointed than surprised. Another thing they won't tell me!

HS: Then, does MinGi know too? I'm the only unaware one?

YunHo: Yes... Sorry for this.

HS: Aish, why do you all behave like I am a dangerous spy or something? I am just a random person you kidnapped and now I am a member of the gang no?

San: You are HS. But HongJoong can't be sure about you and trust you. It's difficult for him to trust anyone. He's been through a lot in his life.

HS: Okay. I am just surprised that my brother is a member of this gang.

YunHo: They have a lot of members. Most of them don't really know their system. The gang's leader just chooses skillful people and he takes them by violence.

Wooyoung: I guess your brother was skillful at something.

HS: Yes.

I didn't feel like chatting further about this so I left them there. YunHo regretting telling me all these things, San and Wooyoung still confused and surprised and SeongHwa drinking his coffee like that was what happened every morning.

I went upstairs and found MinGi sleeping deeply in our room. I walked carefully for not to wake him.

I sat on my bed and tried to put my thoughts in order.
1. My brother is a gangster.
2. His gang is enemy with ATEEZ
3. He is trying to leave with YunHo's help.
4. HongJoong shouldn't learn about it.
5. Wooyoung likes me..

Wait, no that's not important now! I have to focus on important matters like...

San's warm hands holding me on the air came in my memory.
Aish! Why do they all have to be like this. Why do I have to be like this?

I shook hard my head to clear up but still San's warmth and Wooyoung's voice where flying in my brain.
Damn the whole world! Now I can't even think clearly!

Focus HS! Just focus!
I managed to push these memories to the back of my brain and occupy with what should I do.

I needed someone to chat with but not San. Neither Wooyoung would do. I can't focus with them around.
What should I do?

I used the balcony door and got out in the garden. I felt like I was the only one to have so many problems in this house.
I sat on a garden bench and was ready to burst in tears. There wasn't even a serious reason.

I suddenly felt someone coming from behind me. I wiped fast my tears that had already started dropping without my permission and turned around to see who it was.

SeongHwa: Hello. I hope I don't bother you.

SeongHwa maybe was always calm and indifferent for anything but I never felt he was bad or awkward. In fact his presence inspired safety.

HS: No, you are not... I needed someone to talk with.

SeongHwa: Oh, I am not very good with talking.

HS: Yes you are. You never talk much but you always talk enough.

SeongHwa: Is that so? Then what's your problem? Are all these things too much for you?

HS: Not only this... I have so many problems. They are not even serious, you'll find them rediculous but I've never been so overwhelmed in my life...

SeongHwa: Is it because of Woo and San's fight?

I was socked again. How in the world did he know about this? He wasn't here I'm sure!

SeongHwa: Don't worry, I just heard them asking sorry from each other.

HS: Yes it is and because of it.
San told me that Woo likes me and I like San but Woo is cute too and it's complicated because...

SeongHwa: I know. It's hard, right?

He seemed rather like it was his problem and not mine.

HS: It is! *I shouted and this time I wasn't able to keep in my tears and burst into crying.*

SeongHwa was just looking at me and said: "Love is complicated. But I know you are worried for your brother too"

HS: Yes I am! What's the problem with all these things? Why I can't know anything and what had happened to HongJoong so that he won't ever forgive this gang? What's the main goal of the gang? How can I keep WooSan's friendship but being happy myself too?

SeongHwa: Just don't worry too much. Okay? I'll explain you everything. Just not here.

HS: Then where?

SeongHwa: Get up. We are going to the park. We'll be quite there.