I'm not surprised that his hesitancy is even greater than Jin's. It isn't until we've been on the water for ten minutes before he begins to speed around the water. Then his whoops of excitement have me almost rolling in laughter. The only thing keeping me in my seat is the way I have my arms folded around him.

When we get back and put the waverunners up for good he pulls me to him. The thrill of the ride still clearly on his face, and excitement still dancing in his eyes. His lips lower to mine and while this isn't our first kiss we share it is definitely the most passionate. His lips eager and his tongue doing a thorough job of exploring the recesses of my mouth. It is the clearing of throats that has us pulling away. I pull away and grin sheepishly at the others who just end up chuckling at my expression. I covertly whisper to Yoongi. "We always get caught when we do that."

He doesn't respond, only smiles softly at me.

We are seated back at the table as the ship heads back to shore. The sun descends lower in the western sky. When we get to the pier the guys surprise me by announcing that the day isn't over yet. Jin and Joon grab opposite handles of a large cooler that was stowed away in the marina, and Hobi drags me further down the beach. "Should we really be here? In the open like this."

Jimin points out the houses further inland. "The houses are all owned by celebrities. Even though this beach is private to them we asked them if we could spend a few hours here."

Once a blanket is laid out Jk doesn't hesitate to pull me between his legs and wrap himself around me. He's being clingy, more like a monkey than cuddly like a bunny, but I can't deny how much I love just sitting here in the cocoon of his arms and legs. I find myself enjoying the slight breeze that is coming off the water drifting over our forms on the beach.

  I find myself enjoying the slight breeze that is coming off the water drifting over our forms on the beach

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At one point the guys set up a volleyball net. I frown up at the contraption made of strings. I've never been a fan of volleyball, and I don't doubt that beach volleyball is much worse. When I verbalize my noninterest Jimin decides to take up the place behind me that Jk vacated. "How are you feeling?" I turn my head to ask him.

"Better. I don't get motion sick often, but when it hits all I want to do is rest." I nod my head in understanding.

He wraps his arms securely around me. "I can't keep from replaying our discussion yesterday morning."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Reverse Harem x OC story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें