I chuckled and blushed slightly. "You're not really bad looking your self."

"You like really tall. How tall are you?" He asked me after he looked me up and down.

"I'm 6,1, why?" I asked.

He shruggered. "Are all so Asgardians tall?"

"Are all Midgardians so short?" I teased him.

His face turned red. "I am not short, you are just extremely tall." He defended himself. Just to be honest it was adorable.

I laughed. "Alright, shorty no need to get angry."

He looked embarrased down. I patted him on his shoulder. "Don't worry I like short men." I whispered and I winked at him.

He blushed even redder, if that's even possible. Causing me to laugh. "You never told me mortals can be so much fun." I said to my brother. He just rolled his eyes.

"But to answer your question, yes I think so. Thor is 6,4 and Loki is 6,2. Probably because we are all gods and goddesses." I told Tony.

He nodded. "That makes sense. Of what are you the goddess?"

"Wisdom. That's why I'm trilled to learn more about Midgard and all your weird Midgardian stuff."

He raised an eyebrow. "Such as?" "The elevator, or that black thing you call a television or TV."

Before Tony could say something, Thor: "Steve, our brother please." Thor said.

"Ah yes, follow me." Steve escorted us to the dungeons.

There my big brother was. In all glory, standing in his cell with a scowl on his face. "Hello sibblings, are you here to bring me finally home?" He sneered.

I sighed and waved at Steve that he can lower the force field. "Come on, brother. Let's go home." I said to Loki.

"I am not your brother." He barked.

I was about to say something, but Thor beat me to it. He put the muzzle on Loki's mouth.

 He put the muzzle on Loki's mouth

"Shut up!" Thor barked back. I glared at Thor.

'Was that really necessary?' I thought.

"Thank you all so much, for talking care of our brother." Thor said.

"Are you coming sis?" Thor turned to me.

I thought about it. Do I really want to get home already. No, no I didn't. I liked it here on earth. The people are funny and they have weird stuff, like elevators here.

"Nah, I think I'll stay here for awhile. You know, to get to know Midgard and these Midgardians."

He shruggered. "Alright. I'll see you later than."

"Bye brother and brother." I said to my two brothers. I could see Loki rolling his eyes.

"Bye sis. Say goodbye Loki, oh wait you can't." Thor laughed hard about his own joke.

I sighed and covered my face with my hand. It was really hopeless. Thor is sweet, but sometimes he can be a oaf.

I watched as they flew away, back to Asgard.

'Yes, all alone in Midgard. I'm going to have so much fun here.'

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤