Without You

Without You 

All about me.

Hi my name is Leila Coleman, I’m 17, I have long brown hair and light brown eyes which make me look a bit like my mom, my friends say I am an utter girly girl and a bit crazy but I’m still a typical teenage girl. I live in Crystal River, Florida with my family in a four bed roomed detached house. My mom Alison, my dad Paul, my older brother Marcus who looks a lot like my dad and is 19 years old and my younger sister Bella is 7 years old and looks nothing like my mom or dad as she has blonde hair and blue eyes. So yeah, I’m the middle child but it’s okay as I have my best friend Lana who has short blonde hair and light green eyes. Her boyfriend Adam who has brown hair and green eyes too and they help me through it as Lana only lives two blocks away which is pretty cool she lives with her mom and two younger sisters as her father died three years ago. We are all juniors in Crystal River High School, my favourite subjects are music and art and I quite like school as me and Lana are cheerleaders and we have cheerleading practice every Monday and Thursday and we love it. But at the moment I kind of have a problem as I’m the only one out of my mates who haven’t got a boyfriend and it’s starting to get to me. But Lana said she would help me. So now it’s time to go back to school as the summer holidays are over, unfortunately, but I did have a great summer. We went to the beach where me and Lana sunbathed and Adam and Zack went surfing, the mall where I shopped a lot and so did Lana and I had to babysit my younger sister but I took her to the park with my friends so it wasn’t too bad.