"Everybody lies! Just like you are right now but hey, I'll leave it. Even though I know this is just cause you can't get your mind of Juniho." he said Neymar's nickname in a girly voice. "Anyway, you can't handle my friends, they're brutal."

"Andrew, is that a challenge?"

"Not quite but sure! Let's make it one." he said to me in a determined voice. "Go on a blind date but whatever my friend says, you can't go home with him."

"I wouldn't go home with him anyway but-"

"Trust me, I'll set you up with one of my good friends to make it harder for you to resist." he informed me

"That's just a bit twisted don't you think?" I asked him, and he laughed.

"You'll see, find something nice to wear and go to Talia's Cafè on Espanyol street by five. I got the whole thing planned out! I got a great idea that you may or may not like me for too." he said with a laugh.

"Who says I don't already?" I asked, and he gasped fakely.

"Got nothing to lose with this then." he said, and my eyebrows rose.

"Andrew...?" I asked him, worried.

"I got this."

I really hope he does.

I got on my feet quickly and rushed to my closet to find something beautiful.

Time to clear my head.

//+//

I walked into the cafe which was bustling with "hipsters" and my heart was pounding. Andrew was over excited when he told me to spot the male with a black snap back. Kind of casual compared to my knee length blue dress and white cardigan, but I was ready to sit for about an hour with some jerk face that my brother knew.

That would very well clear my head of Neymar.

For an hour at least.

I walked around, looking at the heads of different men, and spotted a black snapback. I took in a deep breath and started walking towards the snapback. My breath hitched as I walked closer and closer, until I reached the man.

Then I screamed.

Oh Andrew was going to get it!

"Ana?!" Neymar exclaimed.

"You! Neymar! What are you doing here! You were supposed to be in the USA!" I pointed my finger him accusingly.

"Leo told me I had to rush back and I could fly back tomorrow! I didn't know!" he put his hands up in defence. I was fuming but I found it slightly funny.

Just slightly.

I took a seat across from him, and took a deep breath. Then he started to laugh, a lot. While I was taking needed deep breaths, he was laughing, and then he fell out of his chair.

"This is so funny!" he said in between gasps for air as he laughed some more.

"Get up!" I said with a soft whine, and he only laughed harder.

"Okay!" he said with one final burst of laughter, then he got up with the help of a waitress, and he sat back down. "I can explain."

"Go ahead." I motioned for him to go.

"I actually can't." he started to giggle, and I actually joined in this time. He covered his eyes as he laughed, just like the monkey emoji. "What was Leo thinking?" he asked himself.

"What was Andrew thinking?" I asked myself too.

"Listen, so is this like a date or something?" he inquired with a smirk, sipping his lemonade he ordered.