Chapter 51: Incoming Call

Start from the beginning

Bow wow!

Kyo-kun's ears popped off of its head and hovered over to (Y/n)'s ears. It fascinated the other students as it perfectly placed Kyo-kun's ears onto (Y/n) like a pair of headphones. Before anyone else could speak, Principal Law'office chair turned finally revealing his face to the UA students and UA staff— though it wasn't a face they see but rather a lion mask, and with an unruly and unkempt orange hair making it look like an actual lion's mane.

"Don't you have anything to say, Class President?" Principal Law bellowed.

Of course, nobody heard Principal Law except (Y/n) in the conference room, but Principal Law's ergonomic body structure frightened Kaminari and Kirishima, overwhelmed by his monstrosity aura. They yelped and clung closer to the I-Island students they were stuck with. The UA teachers silently watched, now realizing why I-Island Academy seems to be more strict in their hero-lessons. Their Principal can flamboyantly show a strong front, unlike their cute cuddly Principal.

(Y/n) cleared her throat, "My apologies, sir!" she replied with a display of confidence. "The class and I have been affected by a student's quirk, sticky glue, causing us to stick to each other—"

"I don't care about that. What the hell happened to the girls who beat you up, what was your final call?" Principal Law cut her off.

(Y/n) looked over to her classmates, then back to their Principal. "I decided to not give their classes the luxury of eating Lunch Rush's food, their class president to be on cleaning duty for fifteen days, and I broke one of the girls' jaw, sir!"

Principal Nezu and the teachers all looked at each other. Now that (Y/n) listed the consequences of the girls, it seemed quite a feat compared to flat out suspending them. Professor Blight, however, broke the silence and got closer to the cam.

"You broke one of the girls' jaw!?" professor Blight repeated with wide eyes.

(Y/n) nodded, now feeling a bit overwhelmed by the unexpected reaction.

Principal Law suddenly stood up, scaring the living crap out of Professor Blight causing him to yelp in a high-pitch voice. "That's good, you have a bit of understanding about the spectrum of mercy and no mercy. However, you mean to tell me you didn't beat the absolute shit out of one of the--!"

The cam then suddenly turned to a 180 degrees turn, showing Principal Law's secretary, "I'm sorry you had to see and hear that (L/n)-san, the Principal is just worried for his hero-class. After all, you are away from home."

In the background, you can hear Professor Blight struggling to keep Principal Law's mouth from speaking any further. The secretary then proceeded to turn off the camera but seemed to have forgotten to turn off the audio. (Y/n) can hear Principal Law swearing frantically, wanting (Y/n) to beat the life out of the girls who put her in the hospital.

"Now now Principal Law, this isn't some gangster movie. They're hero students in training, we cannot expect them to just beat other students like that."

"Still—I cannot afford (L/n) to get more injured than she already is! The hero students are the guinea pigs if we can televise the games globally! You can say they're the test run if we can show more of our inventions to the world!" Principal Law grumbled.

Everyone in the Teacher's conference room watched (Y/n)'s reactions as she heard what she heard the Principal's true intentions. She gulped nervously, now realizing that their experience outside of I-Island has not been great so far as a class. The secretary finally turns the camera back on again and turns it to Professor Blight and Principal Law, who seems to have calmed down. Kyo-kun retracted the headphones from (Y/n) now letting everyone in the conference room have the audio of the call.