Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Johnathan, Davis, and Edward had sat down to discuss the most recent of events. Rivers was losing ground on Hoja City and refused any reinforcements. He was stubborn. And his stubbornness would cost them the City. The Washington Unit had called and reported their failure to hold the most recent CP. Now Kuromorimine had control of that spot. Edwards, Vice Commander Hans and his unit from Uncle Sam found a path to the mountain CP but were engaged by another school. That tiny Commander and her tanks are putting up a fight. Especially that IS-2 they have.

"Edward, when are you planning on leaving again?" Davis asked.

"Momentarily. I have to reinforce my guys at the mountain before we lose completely. We only hold two points and with the risk of the city falling from us we can't lose another." Edward said.

"You're taking the rest of your unit through the south end, right?" Johnathan asked.

"Yes. Its faster and we need to get up there quickly." Edward said.

"Then Davis, you go and reinforce Rivers. I don't care what he says, he's out voted. He will get reinforcements and he will comply." Johnathan said.

"Got it. And what about you?" Davis asked.

"I'll head north. Rendezvous with Texas, Los Angeles, and whatever's left of Washington. We'll try to make a counter offensive. Tell wellington to hold center and make sure Lincoln holds their position. If we lose Hoja city then we have to rely on the towns." Johnathan said.

"Right." Both Edward and Davis said.

The three left the room and went to their respective tanks. Edward hoped in his Hellcat and closed the hatch. Checking his map, he made sure he highlighted the route Hans and his guys found to the base of the mountain.

"Where we going boss?" Edwards driver PJ asked.

"Reinforce Hans and his band of misfits. Take the southern road and when we reach the Ravine Pass head north-west. There's a path there that will allow us to join with them." Edward said.

"Right." PJ said.

Edward got onto his comms and addressed the rest of his team. "Now listen up. Hans and his unit are currently going against Pravda. Their one of the strongest Federation schools and have won their high school tournament several times. Let's not underestimate them like Rivers does. He's an idiot, so we have to be better. Understood?" Edward said.

"Yes Sir." His team said.

"Right let's move." Edward ordered.

The remaining Uncle Sam column began moving and followed the directions accordingly. With luck the tanks will arrive in two hours.

Austin shook violently at the cold. Nighttime didn't help for the freezing air hit harder than in the day. The mountain was snowing and some of the tanks had frost on their hulls. Hans thought the weather wasn't so harsh otherwise they wouldn't have begun their assent so quickly. However once news arrived that Pravda had also arrived on the opposite side of the mountain Hans began a rush. Pravda's tanks are used to the heavy snow. A quick change of Uncle Sam's tanks to their winter calibration and Hans's Unit began their own assent.

They found the connected road that leads to the town on the mountain. However, Pravda arrived at the same time. It was a very unorganized battle. After it all the remains were so scattered and random that both sides agreed to a clean up truce. Both sides ceased any attacks until all tanks were cleaned off the road to give each side a fair chance.