Alt. Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Anchovy lowered her binoculars and grinned at the scene. It seems that Montana, along with all their E-75's, had gone to chase after Kay and Saunders leaving only one school to defend Homedale. George Washington Boys Academy, with a large arsenal of M10 Wolverines, sat on the look out for any sign of attack.

The outside of the town was covered by what seemed to be, half of Washingtons tanks. The other half were strategically placed to reinforce which ever side was attacked first. Anchovy was no fool, they would need to focus on one side of the town and attack from that direction in order to break the American defenses.

Anchovy slide down through the P-40's cupola and motioned for her driver to reverse. The tank moved and Anchovy got on the radio signaling to her allies.

"This is Anchovy, a whole schools worth of M10 Tank Destroyers are defending Homedale, I believe its Washington something or another. Their spread out but have reserves in place to reinforce positions." She said. Back in Leimberg Marie and Nishi hunkered over a map as Anchovy relayed the positions of the American tanks. Nishi marked the locations on the map and Marie was calculating the necessary composition of their own forces for their future engagement.

"That's all of them. They really are spread out, but the tanks inside the town can redeploy as reinforcements." Nishi said confirming what Anchovy relayed to them.

"It would probably be the best option if we attack at one point and focus to getting inside the town." Marie suggested.

"Maybe we can focus a barrage on some specific targets and make the opening before we charge in?" Anchovy asked over radio.

"That could work!" Nishi agreed enthusiastically. "After the specific targets are down it will take the Americans time to reorganize and give us time to get into the town."

Marie nodded agreeing with the idea.

"Alright then, Anchovy is your school already for the fight?" Marie asked.

"Yes, my girls are ready." Anchovy said. All Anzio had disembarked from Leimberg an hour or so ago and set up a F.O.B. just outside Homedale waiting and ready for the attack.

"Then Nishi and I will get our teams ready and meet you in an hour. We attack Homedale today." Marie said.

"Roger!" Both Nishi and Anchovy said.

Nishi and Marie left their Headquarter building and split off to head to their respective garages. As Nishi arrived at her schools hanger and saw her team readying itself for the impending fight. The Chi-Ha tanks were already loaded and fueled, all that was needed to was mount up and drive off.

"Commander Nishi what news, are we attacking now!?" Nishi heard the voice of the ever-hyped-up Tamada. The girl loved the sport and couldn't wait to get into the action.

"Listen up everyone, we're going on the attack today!" Nishi called to her team. The news caused everyone to cheer in excitement. "Remember that we're working with BC Freedom and Anzio, so be on your best behavior."

"Whats our plan of attack commander Nishi?" Asked Fukada.

"What kind of question is that? We charge them!" Tamada yelled out.

"To charge is to live!" Hosomi called.

"To charge is to fight!" Called another.

"Everyone please calm down. This fight will see us go against Americans. They may not know how we operate but that doesn't mean we should be reckless." Nishi said.