90 🥳

Kasen POV
When I said that I seen Shay blush and start sweating. I know how to get her right. I pulled out my phone and played No Feelings by Mo3

"I wanna fuck, fuck making love it ain't no feelings, we so wrong, so wrong, so wrong"

She know I'm not finna play with her. Even though she was my wife and it was hella feelings it was nice to switch it up and fuck her like she just a one night stand.

I walk to her pulling my shirt over my head. I undid her towel and she stood up dropping it to the floor. I picked her up and she tried to kiss me I moved my head and instead I kissed her neck and chest. I told her we not making love we fucking and ion do no kissing when I'm fucking.

"Oh so you can kiss me now" "Shhhhhh let me do this" I threw her on the bed and she instantly opened her legs. I looked down at her and smirked.

I kissed her neck and made my way down to her things. I placed wet kisses on her nipples and played with em with my tongue until I reached her thighs. Why am I kissing all over her body when I'm not even finna make love to her. Truth is I just miss kissing it.

I wasn't finna hoe her on no head cause she gave me some yesterday and it was magnificent. I kissed her clit and started sucking on it and she instantly got to shaking.

"Nah Shayla not yet" I came up and said. She wasn't even trynna hear that she pushed my head back down "mmmmh Kasen I missed you" I went crazy for about 3 more minutes and I couldn't take it no more and I know my mans down there couldn't either. Then "The Take" By Tory Lanez came on.

"I wanna put you in 7 position for 70 minutes you get babe, you got a lot on your mind and I wanna ease it up and lick it and slip it in"

"Kasen why you can't make love to me" I didn't even reply I just pulled her legs to the end of the bed and bit the inside of her thighs "Mmmmh Kasen I love you" why she gotta ruin the moment.

I turned her over and whispered in her ear "You talk too much" she got into a perfect arch "You don't understand how bad I want you deep in me right now" I smacked her ass "Shayla shut up" she gone laughed ion even see what's funny.