51

Shayla POV

I was listening to them talk and I know I needed to tell Kasen about me seeing D well Dallas at the hotel and at the club. I mean how was I supposed to know that he was Amanda's ex husband and that they got into a shoot out with him. Thats why I want know about things that Kasen do in the street he never know how it could affect me and Sky and now Pj.

"Um Kasen, Ive actually seen Dallas before. Of course I didn't know who he was until now, I seen him that night I went to the hotel he actually paid for the room because I wasnt old enough to by rooms and thats when I called Dave to come stay with me because after I got to my room he came knocking on the door asking me to come to his room. He was also at the bar tonight when Maya and I went to get drinks" Kasen, My dad and Shaydon was all staring at me like I had shit on my face.

"Say something, its not like I was suppose to know who he was because you never tell me anything" "Why you go stay at a hotel when you could've came to my house" My dad said I just kinda looked over at Kasen and back down to my fingers.

"Well since you didn't know Dallas, that man wants to kill you, your brother, your mother and anybody else in our lives. You wanna go run away and shit cause you mad at your damn nigga Shayla this aint that now I ain't been in your life long but you and Sky are my responsibility don't make me make you pack your shit and bring you to my house"

I looked at Kasen again and he didn't say anything, I think he mad at me because this is his first time hearing me mention seeing Dallas, but why would he be mad when like I said I didn't know who he was. Maybe I will move in with my dad since he wanna be petty but I can't take Sky away from him maybe he'll get over it.

"Im going to try to call Amanda" I said standing up going into the hall but once I got there I seen her walking in. I walked back and told them she was here.

"Is Dave ok" "Bitch why you want know you shot at him the first time" Kasen stood up saying just as my dad was about to get up the doctor came in "Family of David Cole"

At first we didn't know who was they referring to but Amanda ran over there like she knew something. "David has lost a lot of blood and is going to need a blood transfusion" "Take mines" David said "David has O+ blood type and is going to need the someone who matches his blood type" "Test us all Doctor" I said stepping in grabbing Kasen's hand I was surprised he let me.

"Um you don't have to worry about testing them just take my blood" Amanda said "What are your relations to the patient ma'am" "I am his mother" We all looked at each other shook.

😳😳😳 And I-OOP DAVE IS AMANDA's SON.... what's y'all think COMMENT AND VOTE I really want to know what y'all thinking ❤️❤️❤️😘😘