33

Shayla POV
I literally had no idea Kasen's last name Riley stood for my principals last name Riley. If I would've paid close attention then I would've knew.
We where on the way to get Skyla from Shawn's house when I got this feeling over me. I kept looking at Kasen and he kept looking at me smirking and shit and it did something to me. "Kasen why don't we go back to the house right fast" he smirked at me and did a U-Turn in the middle of the road.
When we got home I went upstairs and he followed. "Bae I want you so bad" "You can get me girl it's all yours" He kissed and sucked on my neck then helped me take my shirt off and he kissed each breast. "Kasen stop teasing me I want you now" "Chill mamas I promise you it's worth the wait" he then began kissing my stomach and making his way to my thighs, when he reached my woman hood he placed gentle slow kisses on each lip then he sucked and kissed my clit "bae I want you" I moaned he just ignored me and kept feasting. Once he came up I seen he was fully erected and was at my entrance. He slid in slowly and I let out a loud moan and he looked at me with so much lust in his eyes "Shayla you mines ok" I just nodded and I guess that was the ok for him to take the rubber off "damn girl you so wet ion think I can pull out" I wasn't ready for another baby so I got up and bent over my arch was so perfect he smacked my ass and slid right back in me, this time he was beating it up and pulling my hair "Kasen you bout to make me nut stwaaaaaap" he just kept beating it up I felt my walls tightened up and I know he did too cause he kept saying "Fuck Shayla" next thing I know I was nutting and he pulled out and nutted on me "I usually don't go one round ma but if I keep going I'm fasho gone nut in you" he said while kissing on my neck. I smiled rolled over on his chest.

Kasen POV
I can't believe Shayla let me hit. I was really thinking she was gone have me waiting until marriage or some shit. She was so good and tight I had to take the rubber off because I wanted to feel everything. I looked down at her and she was snoring sound asleep. My phone started ringing and it was Dave. "Say fam wyd I know you hear me banging on this door" "My fault nigga we upstairs here I come" I got up and put on a T-shirt to go let Dave in. "Wassup my nigga" Dave said dapping me "where my sister and niece" "Sky at her grandpa house and Shay well she up there sleep" I said smirking cause I know I just put her ass to sleep. "We got business at the trap I need you to roll with me dawg" "Damn on Easter Sunday fuck" I was getting real tired of this shit but that's the game. When Skyla get in jr high I'm cutting all this shit out I thought. "Aite nigga give me an hour I need to take a lil shower" he nodded and went over to the couch to sit.

Shayla POV
When I woke up Kasen was gone and I was butt ass naked laying in our bed. I can't believe he fucked and left. He had some good dick so I wasn't even gone be mad at em. I looked on the floor for my phone and called him "Wassup baby" "Hey Kasen um where are you" "The body guards there I had to handle some" "Um well can one of them take me to my dad's so I can get Skyla" "Yea just go down there and tell em bae" he hung up and I looked at the phone mad then he called back "my bad mamas I lost connection but when I get home tonight I'm gone hold you and all the shit I didn't get a chance to earlier" I smiled and said ok and we hung up the phone. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Wheew that was difficult for me to write lol idk how to write sex scenes ... how did I do ?? Comment and Vote ❤️❤️❤️