79

Giovanni POV
I was at the meeting place this anonymous number told me to meet them at if I ever wanted Shay again. I mean after her and Kasen got married I was done chasing her but then I found out we got a child together and it's more I want than my family.

 I mean after her and Kasen got married I was done chasing her but then I found out we got a child together and it's more I want than my family

I'm standing there and the headlights of the unknown car pull-up and made sure I was strapped because I really don't know who this could be. Then I see Dallas hop and damn I thought she was dead my eyes got bucked.

"What's going on" "Whats up Giovanni" "Dallas" "Whats going on, don't you supposed to be dead Amanda" "Don't you pose to be working for Dallas but you playing both sides"

I look up at Dallas and he clutching his gun. "Don't worry I told him to stand down, I do want Shawn's whole organization down" "How imma do that Amanda I just want Shay and Sky" "And you can have the once you kill Shawn and Kasen" "What about Dave and Shaydon" "Do you think I'll kill my own kids" "From what I heard you tried already with Dave" "I didn't want Dallas getting to him but you see now Dallas and I are back together and ready to take over"

"Amanda how you here they said you killed yourself" "Giovanni it's a lot you don't know about me, I injected myself with this poison that kills me for a couple of hours, they should've chopped me up to make sure I stayed dead but nope, they just tossed me and here I am alive and well"

"Dallas how did you know I was playing you" "I didn't Amanda found me and told me about you and I told her you work for me and she said you had to be playing both sides because you been working for Shawn for as long as she could remember, but good job on killing that old man Albert for me I know Kasen was hurt" "Mannn I told Kasen it was you and I couldn't stop you from killing him or it would blow my cover" "So do we have a deal , kill Shawn and Kasen you get your family and my boys Dallas and Shaydon will come work for me and love their mother" "I guess so"

I didn't know what I was going to do and how but I was going to for Shayla and Skyla.

(Remember Suge Knight and Lisa Raye is Dallas and Amanda)

Shayla POV
I was so sad when Kasen was mad at me because I didn't know Gio was gonna be in the room. Like damn I'm just trynna be a good wife keeping shit spicy but he mad cause Gio seen me damn this nigga done seen me naked before and done gave me a child but I get it.

I was driving home when my phone rung and it was an unknown number. I had this number since high school I really need to change it I need to get off Maya plan and get my own even know I pay her for my half now. I didn't answer because that's just weird to me. I guess I'll go home. Imma leave the kids at Ms.Riley house but as soon as they see the car they gone walk over her.

I got home and decided to take a nap before they do come home. I haven't talked to Kasen since I left his trap. Mmmhp I thought about everything and then sleep took over me.

I wake up about 1 and Kasen still wasn't here. I guess the kids stayed at they granny house so I was all by myself. I didn't know he was that mad at me to the point where he wasn't gone come home. We just starting this marriage I'm gone tell him one time that this ain't that and he can't either get right or her left I promise I'm not finna be going through this.

I tried to wait up on him but got sleepy again so I went back to sleep. Imma have to see him tomorrow and it's not gone be cute.

Kasen POV
It was about 12:30 and I still ain't went home yet. I just couldn't face Shayla, cause damn you keep giving this nigga some type of leverage. Y'all already done fucked and shit, he put a baby in you, and shit he was your first. I feel like I'm in competition with this nigga and you my own wife. I need to
Clear my head. I went to the club for some drinks.

I was solo in my section, drinking and smoking

I was solo in my section, drinking and smoking. No calls or texts from Shay, her ass acting like she don't care so imma stay out until I feel like going home.

Im sitting there vibing when the bottle girl came and gave me another bottle attached to it had her number I just laughed I know she see my ring on my finger but that don't be stopping hoes. I'm mad at Shay but I'll never cheat on her.

I didn't wanna be rude and toss the number cause she was watching a nigga so I just put it on my pocket. I stayed at the club for about 2 more hours and went home. It was about 3 some when I went home. I knew it was gone be some shit so I didn't even sleep in the room with Shay I'll deal with her yelling in the morning I just went to my man cave and laid on the couch and was knocked out soon as my face hit the pillow.

PJ POV
I could've went home when I seen Mama Shay pull up but I didn't Granny been taking uncle Al death hard. She don't like being alone. So every chance I get I stay with her it makes my day to see her smile. I guess I'm so close to her because she reminded me of my grandma she died and that's why I got sent to foster care. I really did miss her.

We played Bingo and stuff until Sky got sleepy we all slept on Granny room. Me and Friendly slept on the floor while Sky and Granny slept in the bed. I played on my phone until I went to sleep.

Shayla POV
The next morning I got up rolled over and no Kasen. I'm thinking he didn't come home. Aw yea it's finna be hell I thought to myself. I did my hygiene and went downstairs. I ate some cereal and went over to Ms.Riley house to get the kids. When I walked outside I seen Kasen car but no Kasen and then I remembered his damn man cave. I went in there and there he was sleep on the couch. I didn't know if I should slap his ass up or pour water on him but either way he was getting up.

I went over to the couch and kicked it "Wake yo ass up" he instantly jumped. "Damn Shay wtf you do that shit for" "Imma tell your this one time and one time only. We married Kasen and you can't be staying out all night cause you mad at me I'm not gone deal with it.so this your warning" "I know I'm sorry, it's not gone happen again, I just went out by myself to calm down. You really made me mad letting Vanni see you like that I know he done had you before and that be getting to me"

"Kasen when you gone realize you gotta let that shit go. I'm married to you, MY CHILDREN are YOUR CHILDREN" "but they not though, let's be foreal I adopted them they not really my kids." "Df you mean. You don't gotta be blood related to be they parent. You on they birth certificate and they look to you when they want daddy nobody else."

"Who you look to when you want daddy" Kasen said to me smirking grabbing my hand pulling me to him. "Nope I'm mad at you, you not getting no pussy, I tried to give you some yesterday" "Come on baby, I'm sorry" "Nope make it up to me by taking us out on a family day" "Aite sayless imma shower you get ready"

He grabbed me and kissed my lips before we left out the man cave.

Hey y'all! So now y'all know who anonymous was. COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️😘