65

Shayla POV
Today was my graduation day. I was so happy. I practiced my speech about a thousand times. I decided to ride with Ms.Riley to the graduation so I called her letting her know not to leave me.

Kasen and the kids been gone all morning. They probably was getting gifts for me but then Shaydon called me telling me he had them.

I wonder what Kasen was up to. Probably at the trap. I wondered how he balanced life of a drug dealer and family. That's why I'm not ready to get married yet cause he got too much going on right now.

He texted me

KaseyPooh💙💦:Mamas I'm not gone see you before your graduation so I'll see you there.... I'm at the trap handling business, the kids with yo brother...not Dave , the one that look like you 😂😘

Me:Okay Babe😘

I knew they was gone be gone all day that's why I packed Sky and Pj clothes to take with them. I let Shaydon know to make sure they bath and stuff.

I know he gone make Brenda do it. He swear up and down he don't like Brenda but when he found out about our real mom he slacked off her.

I wanted Amanda to be like Brenda but not everybody have good moms. I wonder where Amanda at anyways.

I turned on some RnB on Pandora and went upstairs laying across the bed. Maya was coming over to curl my wig and do my make up later.

I can't believe I was graduating high school it really seem like I just started.

Kasen POV
I was at the trap with Dave and we was figuring out what we wanted to do about Amanda. She hung herself but left a note with the codes and shit to her old plug.

We got one problem but how was we supposed to get Dallas, Boss made it clear he wanted to kill that nigga himself.

I honestly thought Dave should do it hell it was his daddy. When I sent Shay that text, it was my last night just being that girl nigga I'm finna be a whole fiancée and soon husband out here.

I love that girl with everything in me. I been catching glimpses of her speech that shit so raw she gone have everybody crying.

"Anyway let me get home, you need to go too shit before she mad at both of our ass for missing her graduation" "Aye Dave wanna give me a quick lil chop" "Yea just meet me at my crib"

I smacked my lips cause Dave ass love right in the same neighborhood as me just a couple houses down. I didn't wanna pop in on Shay cause imma be too exited to propose to her right then and there.

Shayla POV
I seen Dave and Kasen pull into the neighborhood but they went to Dave house. Kasen better be glad I'm not even crazy lol cause I'll walk my ass right over there.

Dave probably giving him a hair cut anyways. If my brother ever leave these streets alone he can be a professional barber. I take Pj to him all the time.

I wanna go on a vacation once I graduate cause I know as soon as I do imma be in full mommy mode until college.

I got a full scholarship to play basketball at UAPB so it definitely look like imma be staying at home for college. That's cool I didn't plan on leaving my babies anyway.