62

Shayla POV
The next morning the kids had breakfast and I took them to school. My dad was worried I was doing too much after having my brain operated on but I really felt fine.

Kasen didn't call or text me none last night I guess he was done trying or really gonna give me my space.

Graduation was tomorrow and I didn't find a black dress that was required for us to wear so I asked Maya did she wanna go to the mall and of course she was down.

When I went to Mays house I parked the Jeep and asked her to drive. When we arrived at the mall the first place we went to was Victoria Secret/Pink.

We got us some underwear and smell goods. We walked in foot-action and I got me and my babies matching retro 1s.

Okay I had to find me a dress and some heels. I know the doctor said I would be on a walking cane or some but I been fine walking without one.

I found the perfect dress and I'm gone be cute asf. It's gone be hard walking in heels cause I'm so use to tennis shoes and stuff. I hated dressing up.

I wonder will Kasen still come to my graduation he will cause he gotta bring the kids. I graduate on Friday and Kasen graduate on Saturday so we just gone have our graduation party together after his graduation on Saturday.

We was done and we went to the food court. Tell me why I seen Dallas head up the elevator, I was so scared and instantly wanted Kasen but pulling out my phone to call him I realized we wasn't talking. I texted Dave and told him that he was at the mall and he told me to leave immediately.

We left and and went back to Maya house. We chilled there for a minute and then I headed back to my dad's house plus it was close to the kids getting out of school.

"Babygirl what's going on with you and Kasen" Brenda asked me "it's nothing I can't handle Ms.Brenda, I'mma go pick up the kids I'll see you later.

When I picked up Sky and Pj I decided to take them home because it's not fair for them to be with me when they have their own home to go to.

I pulled up to the house and Kasen wasn't there. That meant I had to wait on him to come home.

Kasen POV
Ion know who Shay thought I was, yea I was wrong but here so go again running and make me kiss her ass. I'm too Playa for all that so I'm done kissing her ass. She wanna be stubborn I can too.

I was at the trap handling business when my house sensors went off. It was Shay and the kids. I locked my phone and continued counting the money.

Dave walked in and dapped me "You talked to my sister, she said she saw Dallas at the mall today" I looked up at him and got mad asf instantly.

I wasn't finnah tell him she mad at me and he be down my neck and I hate to have to beat my own nigga ass. I just told him I been buried in work all day but I was On my way home to talk to her now. I told him I'm out and headed home.

I walked in the house and the first person I see is Pj sitting at the kitchen island eating noodles. "What's up lil nigga where Sky and Shay" "What up K, they upstairs" I nodded and went upstairs.

I peeped in at Sky but didn't enter her room cause she was having a tea party and I ain't want no parts in that, last time I got caught in the cross fire and had to sit in those lil ass chairs and drink imaginary tea with my damn pinky up. That's my lil baby though.

When I got to our room Shay was in the jacuzzi with some R.Kelly on sipping wine.

When I walked in she just looked at me. "Can I get in with you?" "I mean this is your house" she said.

I took my clothes off and got in with her but I sat at the other end. "What you trynna go half on a baby or some" I asked her but she just kept a straight face.

Here go me trying again and she not. I smacked my lips and just went for the million dollar question.

"Aye Shayla, why everytime you in trouble or some you call Dave" she didn't say nothing she just rolled her eyes and leaned her head back.

"I be trying so hard with you, I'm trying my best not to treat you like them other bitches but you be testing me." That's when she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"You know you were the first person I wanted to call, not my dad,Shaydon or Dave, it was you but nope you felt like you needed to entertain another bitch then she felt the nerve to come to our house"

"I told you I was sorry, it didn't get far" "IT GOT FAR ENOUGH KASEN" she yelled and grabbed her head, I'm assuming her head was hurting cause she instantly got quiet and laid her head back with her eyes closed.

I got out the jacuzzi and grabbed a face towel. I wet it with cool water and wrapped it placing it on Shay head.

When she felt the coolness of the towel she jumped. I got back in the jacuzzi with her and pulled her in my arms. Surprisingly she didn't push me away.

"Come back home and let me take care of you" "I'll leave the kids here but I need my space fr Kasen that hurt me that you even let that girl get close to your shit."

She got out the tub putting her clothes on going downstairs. I stayed there for a little bit more before getting out.

Ion know how imma come back from this one. If she ever forgive me I'm gone make sure ion fuck up again.

Shayla POV
I missed and wanted Kasen so much but he played me. I couldn't even go out like that cause if he let her get that close he'll let the next bitch actually go the whole 9 yards, so yea I was straight.

I really was just worried about graduating and my health. The amount of fear Dallas put in my heart when I seen him made me want Kasen even more but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

I called my BIG BROTHER, what was he mad for? I kissed the kids goodnight and left with a major headache that I know I shouldn't have been driving with.

Comment and VOTE GUYS ❤️❤️❤️