10

Shayla POV

Today Friday and after school I decided me and Sky will have a girls night.
I love my little sister sorta like she my daughter and I'd do anything to make her happy. I'm glad she don't know all that we go through and as for as I'm concerned she don't even know what a mama is.

.......
The bell rung and everybody was leaving school. I haven't talked to Kasen since last night and it's unusual he'd usually be trynna pick me up from school.
Anyways when I didn't see him I began walking home. As I was walking, almost home I sensed that I was being followed.
I looked back and this man kept whistling at me and walking faster and faster behind me. I then started running and so did he.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to unlock the door to my apartment without him barging in behind me so I ran to the nearest convenient store and called Kasen

"Kasen where are you a man started chasing me and is still outside the store waiting for me to come out"

"Say what? Wya?"

"The corner store"

I'm On my way!"

The clerk was an Arab telling me to buy something or leave and I couldn't wait any longer, as soon as I was about the walk out Kasen walked in grabbed my hand and walked me to his car
"That's him right there" I said pointing at the man that was chasing me
Kasen upped his strap and hit em over the head with it and said " GET IN THE CAR SHAYLA"

I didn't know why he was so mad at me. "Kasen" I said and he didn't answer, when we pulled up to the complex he got out came and opened my door and said "go pack you and babygirl stuff y'all coming to stay with me"
I didn't say anything I just did what I was told.

Kasen POV
I was sitting at Jessica house getting my dick sucked when Shayla called me panicking about being chased by a man.
I got up fast and sped towards her
When I got there I guess Shayla was finna leave but I caught her just as soon as she was about to walk out the door.
She pointed at the man I pistol whipped him and told Shayla ass to get in the car
I was silent thinking about what could've happened to her kinda feeling bad, if i wasn't at Jessica hoe ass house then I would've known to pick her up.
She called my name I didn't answer I was so mad at her and myself
Her because she know she was supposed to call me when she was ready to get picked up

"Pack you and babygirl stuff y'all coming to stay with me" was all I said to her and she did just that
"Man what I'm finna get myself into" I'm thinking.

Kinda short
What y'all think was gone happen to Shayla???
Why Kasen was mad at her for not calling????