67

Shayla POV

The next morning I woke up to Kasen heavy armed ass all over me. I was so hot and bothered. The door bell started ringing non-stop and I knew it was the kids.

I put my robe on and went downstairs to the door. Of course Skyla ran right past me upstairs but my Pj gave me a hug.

Ms.Riley kept them last night I'm glad they wasn't at the party, then they would've seen they uncle and father acting crazy. Pj was already acting out in school and I didn't need him seeing them act up he'd think it's right.

No, I haven't told Kasen about it because he would be mad and plus I had it handled. Pj know what I expect from him.

When I walked back upstairs to the room Kasen was still sleep and Sky was in the bed with Friendly talking Kasen's ears off but he definitely wasn't listening.

"Skyla let daddy sleep" "Ok mommy can we go outside" "Ask your brother do he feel like watching you outside"

She got up and I could hear her going into his room asking him. I laughed in my head and walked to K's side of the bed. His phone was ringing and it said Vanni.

"Hello"
"What's up babygirl Kasen around"
"He sleep can I take a message?"
"Just tell em Vanni called"
"Will do"

That voice sounded so familiar but I didn't think nothing of it. I put his phone back on the night stand and got on top of Kasen.

"Babes wake up" I said into his ear kissing on his neck. He didn't move. So I screamed down the hall "Pj take Sky outside"

Once I heard them go down the stairs I shut our door locking it. I walked back to the bed and took my robe off.

I climbed back on top of him this time I kissed him all down his chest and stomach. I knew he was feeling what I was doing cause he moved a little and his manhood started to rise.

"Mmmh mamas wyd" "Wake up Kasen, I want you" "Baby I heard Sky what about the kids" "Her and Pj outside"

"Shit well bend over" I did what he told me and him entering inside me felt like heaven on earth.

Ion want no more kids right now but the way this man was giving me these back shots made me want all his babies.

"I'm not gone leave you Shayla" he whispered in my ear. I could tell I was reaching my climax because I felt myself squeezing around him I know he felt it too.

"Kasen I'm really about the nut" He didn't say anything he just sped up his paste. This boy was really gonna he the death of me and we really just getting started.

"Fuck Shay, who's pussy is this" he moaned in my ear. He had me pinned in a way that it wasn't no running so I was literally right that taking it all.

I didn't say anything and that's when a hard smack went across my ass. It made me jump and I answered right away "It's yours Kasen nobody else's"

When I said that he released his seeds all in me and I came all over him. "Mamas go cook breakfast for your fiancé" he said to me.

I got up and took a quick shower before heading downstairs I took a plan b because like I said I am not ready for no more kids.

I really needed to go get on birth control cause this man is not gonna pull out anymore now that we are basically married.

Pj POV

I was outside sitting under the tree watching Sky play with Friendly. She is so sweet and innocent and when she get older im gone always be her protector.