88

Kasen POV
I can't believe Shay had a baby. I feel like I'm on top of the world. Ion have no current problems, business good and my family super straight. I never had to go through the baby stages with Skyla and Pj so this getting up in the middle of the night was for the birds. It's now 3 in the morning and KK was up screaming.

Shay been telling me she did t by herself for a month so it's my turn to be daddy. I didn't know how to change a diaper at first for nothing but moms and Shay got me right real fast. I can't wait until the kids go back to school, I wonder is Shay gonna go back.

I finished feeding Kasely and just chilled in the couch I wasn't even finna go back upstairs and get in the bed cause I know she'll be up again in another hour.

Shayla POV
I walked downstairs and seen Kasen and Kasely on the couch chilling. She was now 2 months old just getting big and big.

"Goodmorning babies" I said leaning down and kissing KK

"Goodmorning babies" I said leaning down and kissing KK. Kasen smacked my ass "Where my kiss girl" "I'll kiss you later my fat mama looked like she needed a kiss" "Let me kiss yo fat mama" he said I looked at me and smiled. "I'm foreal Shay, it's been past 6 weeks when you gone let me fuck"

I didn't say nothing to him. I just started breakfast. "Ooooo baby lets go somewhere it's the kids last month before school start, I want them to enjoy themselves" "Aite just book the shit" he said making funny faces at KK. "Put the kids in the room with Momma cause I need a single room with you" "stop talking like that in front of my baby" "So Shay how you think she got here"

I was fixing the kids plates and the door bell rung. It was Ms.Riley. "Goodmorning Shayla" "Goodmorning, you want me to fix you a plate" "No thank you I ate, I came to check on my grand babies" When she said that Pj came down the stairs "I'm not a baby granny" he said and grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Pj go pack we going to Florida" "bet can Trinity go" "who is Trinity, is it that girl that came to the party" "Yea ma please" "Ion know Pj you have to get permission from her parents" "They don't care they'll let her come, come on pops tell her to let her come" he said looking at Kasen who was in his phone.

"Yea" was all he said. Here he go again finna start spoiling these kids, I did not miss that. I rolled my eyes and said "I need to go over there and meet with her parents first Pj" he nodded his head and went upstairs. "WAKE YOUR SISTER UP" I yelled as he went upstairs.

I snatched Kasen's phone and pushed his head. "Kasen here you go again if i say no you say yes" he pulled me down into his arms cradling me like a baby "girl you know I'm the fun parent, he squeezed my ass kissed my neck sucking on it. "Boy yo mama right there don't be doing all that" I said squirming you get out of his hands. Ms.Riley gone say "I know what y'all do or I wouldn't have Little Ms.Kasely Alicia right here"

Kasen and I busted out laughing and I got up going upstairs to pack. I looked back at Kasen and he gone stick his tongue in between his two fingers like he was eating some pussy. When we get the chance to actually have sex I know he gone tear some up.

Kasen POV
Shayla just don't know I'll put another baby in her, this time she gone know she pregnant. "Kasen Kasely is a true blessing" My mama said rocking KK. "I know mama, aye you gotta go pack we going to Florida tomorrow our flight leave at noon, it's last minute I know but Shay want the kids to have some type of fun summer before school start back" "Ok son"

She handed me Kasely and went back to her house. She was a little cranky and I realized I ain't fed her since she was up at 5 this morning and it was now 10a.m. "SHAYLA, FIX KK A BOTTLE" I waited on her to respond but she didn't then I heard her foot steps coming down the stairs "and nigga what's wrong with your legs"

And she went into the kitchen to fix the bottle. "Girl you know who run shit around here" she rolled her eyes and handed me the bottle. "Hey baby imma invite my daddy and brothers too" she told me. I nodded and Continued feeding the baby.

Sky came down the stairs here and friendly "Daddy, Pj woke me up" "you had to get up princess so you can eat breakfast" She went over there and got her plate off the counter feeding Friendly a piece of bacon. "Daddy do you like the baby more than Pj and I" "no babygirl she just needs extra attention because she's a baby but did your mama tell you we were going to Florida, so you might get to go to Disney Land" she jumped up and started dancing and screaming. When she screamed she startled the baby and the dog.

I asked Pj did he wanna take the girls outside for a walk and he agreed. I made sure KK was buckled in her stroller and asked Sky did she want me to put Friendly on the leash she told me no because he doesn't like being in that he like running around free. "Stop by y'all Granny house too while y'all walking the neighborhood" "aye pops you gone call Trinity parents right" "Yea Pj watch yo sister" "I got two of em now I'm a man I got this"

I laughed at him and went upstairs to find Shay. First I texted Pj to get Trinity's parents number.

Me:Aye what's them people number and what's they name?

LuhSon💙🧢: (870)267-8856 Lena and Bryant Stewart.

"Hey how you doing this is Kasen Pj's dad and we're taking our kids to Florida tomorrow for the weekend and Pj wanted to know if Trinity could come" "We will need to have a face to face meet" "that's cool me and my wife will meet you for lunch at Shannon's in an hour cool?" "That's fine" "Aite see you then"

I hung up the phone and walked upstairs to let Shayla know what was going on. She was in the shower, so so made it my business to get in there with her. "Baby what you doing in here" "I needed to bath and I came to let you know we got a lunch meeting with Trinity's folks, but right now I'm trynna see where you have a baby at cause damn you fine asf"

"You just saying that cause you wanna fuck" "I promise I'm not, in trynna put another baby in you fr" "Kasen I done already told you, now here wash my back for me since you wanna get in the shower with people" she handed me the soap and towel. Well it looks like I won't be fucking in the shower but I am gone get her though.

Shayla POV
After we got out the tub I slipped on some casual and did my hair to go meet this girl parents. When we got there we sat down in the booth and waited on them.

"Pj better be lucky he my favorite son" "He yo only son Shayla now chill, you need some dick you been acting too mean lately" A few minutes later in walks this middle age couple looking like Trinity. I stood up and they walked right past me.

I stopped them "Um are you guys Trinity's Parents" the woman turned around "Yes you must be Percy's sister" "No actually in his mother and this is my husband Kasen" he stood up and reached out his hand but the mother didn't shake it the father did.

They sat down. "You look awfully young to be a mother of 3 kids and of one that's 13 years old" "How did you know I had 3 kids" "Trinity told us when y'all had the birthday party, my apologies for walking past you earlier like I said you look young, girl what's the secret of looking so good like that"

I laughed and got back on subject "Well our kids are pretty close, they call eachother Bestfriend I think it's kind of nice he found him a true friend" "Indeed, so will she be needing any money" "Nah sweetheart I got it covered we just need your permission" she blushed Kasen sure did have a way with the ladies.

"Well her father and I agreed it's ok for her to go, y'all seem like good people." We ate and small talked for the rest of lunch.

Comment and Vote Guys ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😘