19

Shayla POV

When Kasen got out the shower I was looking at him up and down cause all he had on was his towel wrapped around his waist. I was lusting over him. I had to get up and leave because I couldn't stop and if he caught me then he was going to fasho throw himself at me. I went to check on Sky and she was sleep then went down stairs and seen Dave sitting on the couch. "My bad about earlier, i'm Dave and you?" "I'm the one who got your nigga playing house" he laughed and so did I "i'm just playing i'm Shayla" I said as I sat in the recliner chair next to the couch. "Are you ok" "I'm good love I just found of my girlfriend who I been with since high school was cheating on me" "Well for what its worth its her lost" I said he smirked at me and continued looking at his phone.

Kasen came down stairs and grabbed me from the chair to sit and pulling me back in his lap kissing on my cheeks. "Im sure Dave don't want to see us all lovey dovey right now Kase" "Shiiid him and Danny been doing this to me for years but I understand" "Ion care about all that i'm just thinking about what ole dude said she he said we'll be seeing him"I looked at Kasen and he just sat there and said "man that nigga pussy he not really on nothing cuh just chill" Dave just nodded. I got up kissed Kase and told him i'm going to bed. "I'll be up there in a minute mamas" he said as I walked off.

Kasen POV

I told Dave he can stay the night cause I ain't wanna be bailing his ass outta jail for murder tonight. "Mane after I sat there and let Sky put make up on my face I calmed down" He said "Skyla a have yo ass wanting kids fr especially a daughter, you know don't nobody love thugs better than their daughters" "hell yea they see no wrong in us and then they let out our soft side" He said "Nigga how you know yeen got no kids do you" "Nah but when I do have some I want a boy first then a girl cause my boy gone protecter her when daddy can't" "I feel you big dawg" I said dapping him and heading upstairs to lay down with Shay.

When I got up stairs I checked on Sky, thinking she could've died today all because of me made me want to spoil her and keep her close. I went to my room and Shay wasn't in there so I went to her room and she was in there. We need to have a set room for us and since mines was the biggest we gone make my room our room. I went a laid beside her when she realized it was me she turned facing me putting her head on my chest.

Shayla POV

When I woke up Kase was gone and Dave too. I guess i'll fix me and Sky some breakfast when I realized she was gone too I called Kasen "Um sir you can't be taking people kids without them knowing I done told you this already" "Chill out she mines just as much as she yours" "where yall at Kasen?" "We went to take Dave home chill out baby we on the way home" "Whatever" I said and hung up the phone. Since they was gone I decided to put on some clothes and call Maya. "Hey girl wyd today" "Nothing im chilling whats up?" "Wanna go to the mall?" "Sure, send me yall new address and i'll pick you up" I needed something to wear to Mrs.Riley's house since she invited me and Sky to Easter dinner. I wonder did Kasen want to come with me, but then she would know i'm dating a drug dealer and someone older than me. Ion know Easter was in a couple of weeks and I needed to know what I was going to do. Since Kasen wanted to play daddy to Skyla I texted him letting him know he got Skyla for the day.

Me: you got your daughter today I'm going to the mall with Maya

KaseBaby💙🕷:It ain't no thang baby, we have fun when you not breathing down our necks anyway

                                                                   Me:Whatever🙄

I locked my phone and looked for something to wear. 

An hour later Maya was outside and we headed to the mall. When we got there you know we went to victoria secret. I found some nice underwear and perfume. Maya wanted to me get some lingerie for Kasen but I told her we haven't had sex yet "girl if I had a man as fine as Kasen I would be all over him" "Im just not ready yet and he understand" I said and continued to look at the dresses in forever 21. 

Once we was done shopping we sat in the food court and ate. "At this point I can't wait to graduate" "Are you going to college Shay" "Yes I feel like I have to so I can leave Pine Bluff" "What about Kasen and Sky" "They gone come wherever I got and who's to say I wasn't going to college here, I can stay here get my degree and leave" "I understand" She said. 

Kasen POV 

I asked Sky what she wanted to do today and she said "I want to go to a real movie theater and can we bring my friend from school, I have her number you can call her mommy" "Ok babygirl" she went to her backpack and got the number and gave it to me. "Um whats up this is Skyla's um daddy and she wanted to know can Morgan come to the movies with us" She gave me the address and I headed over there. Morgan's house wasn't too far from Skyla's school when I pulled into the drive way and got out to knock on the door. A dark-skinned woman came to the door and asked us to come in. "Hi i'm Angela i'm Morgan's mom" "Ms. Angela this is my daddy well not my daddy but my daddy" Angela looked at me and I at her "Can I speak to you outside" she said "I mean i'm not her biological father but i'm her father." "I understand Mr.- "Riley" "Mr. Riley are you related to principal Riley at the high school" "Yea thats my mama" "Okay Morgan is in good hands Ms.Angela and I will have her home as soon as the movie is over"

After the movie I dropped Morgan off and Skyla wanted to spend the night with her so I let her. After letting Angela know my baby is allergic to peanuts and that I would back in the morning because Sky had to go to church. I kissed her goodnight and walked to my car and headed to the trap since its been a while.