8

Shayla POV

In my 7th period class Mrs.Threet was going on and on about how we needed to finish reading this book by Friday when I got a text from Kasen

Kasen🔵: You need a ride home babygirl?

Me: I got practice after school.

Kasen🔵: I'll come get you when you get out.

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone because he was really getting on my nerves and I wasn't even looking at him like that.

I mean don't get me wrong I appreciated everything he been doing for me with the rides and shit but he was really bugging me talking about taking me on dates and shit. I just don't like thugs.

Kasen POV

Sitting in the car waiting on Dave to get done with his pickups I decided to text Shay.
I really wasn't gone waste my time with her but like I said it's some about her I think I like. She different, She act like she not phased by my money, cars and shit, I like that.
"Damn nigga let's go, what yo lazy eye ass sitting right there for like ion got people to see and hoes to fuck" Dave said

Shayla POV
Practice was over and I was just sitting outside waiting on Kasen.... He pull up honking his horn I roll my eyes and get up to walk to his car.
When I got in I said "nigga don't be blowing at me like I'm a hoe or some" "My bad shawty, how was school and practice" he said and I looked at him like nigga you not really interested in what I got going on you just wanna fuck, I know how thugs work but I just said "it was cool" hopefully he hurry up and take me home I gotta go meet Ms. Parker with Skyla.

As we wait on Sky in the parking lot Kasen turn to me and say "I really do wanna take y'all out Friday so be ready" As I was finna say something back Ms.Parker and Sky pull up

 "Hey sister" Sky said running to me as I got out of Kasen's Car

"Hey sister" Sky said running to me as I got out of Kasen's Car. Ms.Parker gave me a stank face as I was walking towards her.
"Shayla don't get caught up in that young man, trust me he's no good him and his drug dealings are all over Pine Bluff" She said, I just told her thanks for bringing Sky and headed to our apartment.

Kasen POV
Later that night I was in Shay's Complex when I decided to FaceTime her and see what she was doing.
"Yes Kasen?"
"Damn you acting like I'm getting on your nerves"
"Nah I just got done bathing Sky wassup?"
"Nothing I'm just out here handling business want me to come over"
"It's a school night I have to go goodnight"

She hung up the phone like I was a bill collector or some. I just shrugged my shoulders and slid my ski mask on getting ready to run up on Q ass.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! beating on his babymama apartment door waiting for him to answer! He come out all shocked and shit like I didn't give him til Tuesday to give me my money! Today was now Wednesday and he thought he was finna live. BOW! I shot em in between his eyes with no remorse and walked back over to my work van and sped off

Why he shoot Q like that ???
COMMENT and VOTE 😘