25

Kasen POV
Shawn's maid opened the door and led us to the kitchen "Mr.Jenkins will be out shortly" a few minutes later Dave came in, He dapped me and hugged Shay and Sky. "I hope shit run smooth" Dave said "Chill my nigga you gone be Aite ain't nothing finna go down" Shayla was just quiet looking out the corner of her eye. Danny and Shaydon walked in and then Shawn and his wife. Everybody was silent tell me why my child gone introduce herself "My name is Skyla Sinclair Jenkins and I'm 3 years old OH! this is my daddy and mommy" Shay and I looked at Sky confused because she know Shay was her sister, why did she call her mommy? Shawn laughed and said "You're too cute little lady my last name is Jenkins too" then he looked at me and said "Kasen you didn't tell me you had a lil family going, when I said bring ya family I meant Dave, but hey the more I know about you the more I can have on you" I looked up and didn't like how he said the more he can have on me, what was that supposed to meant. The maids started to pass the food around Shawn kept looking at Shayla. I knew he was going to say something to her soon and I hope she was ready. "What's the problem with Dave and Shaydon" "Pops, this nigga couldn't keep his hands to himself" "This nigga couldn't keep his dick to himself" Dave said and said sorry to me when he realized he said that in front of Sky. "You mean to tell me all of this is over a female" Danny looked down at her hands. "Man we just trying to resolve this because I didn't like the threat he sent my way, I could care less about Danny now she just a female a I cross million of them everyday" Danny looked up like her feelings was hurt. She really hurt my nigga and he was now heartless. "Aite look check this out, Shaydon you gone apologize for your threat and if you wanna keep fucking with this girl you can that's on y'all but you not finna be making threats to people that work for me that's messing with my food and yours too you understand me boy" Shawn said "Yea pops and my bad dude" Dave, since you not messed up about this girl you take that apology and run with it" "Yea boss" and just like that the shit was solved. If you go against your word with ShawnJ you bound to end up dead and thats just facts. Dave and Shaydon stood up and dapped each other. Danny stood up and said she was leaving. "Yea I bet you are, she should be ashamed anyways fucking on a 17 year old" and everybody looked up shocked Shawn said.

Shayla POV

I'm siting here quiet making sure Sky was eating and being well behaved just listening to everything. Every time I looked up Shawn was looking at me squinting his eyes like he knew me or something. "I didn't catch your name" he said looking at me "It's Shay" "Is Shay short for something else" "My name is Shayla" "Mmhp Shaydon's twin sister died at birth her name was Shayla too" he said and everybody was quiet. At this point it had me thinking I'm 17 he 17, his last name Jenkins my last name Jenkins, my mama did say my daddy walked out on me at birth man ion know it's too much. "You kind of remind me of someone that's why I keep looking at you" "well maybe" I said and continued eating. Me and his son did resemble but I wasn't finna let that keep bothering me. "It's getting late boss and they got school in the morning" Kasen said "Oh you're in college Shayla" he said "um no I'm in high school It's my senior year though" "How old are you if I may ask" "I'm grown" Kasen smirked and grabbed my thigh under the table. Shawn just looked at me again squinting his eyes. "Shaydon pass your mother that wine bottle" Shawn's wife said "can you stop saying that you not my mama" Shaydon said "BOY WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT DISRESPECTING MY WIFE TAKE YO ASS UPSTAIRS" Shawn said and he did. "Excuse my son he spoiled and think he run shit" Dave laughed and said he was gonna go. "We gone head out too boss" Kasen said he nodded and the maids showed us out.

Kasen POV

That was some dinner. It had my mind all over the place I know Shay mind was going crazy. But I mean it couldn't be true so we headed home and got ready for bed. Shay went upstairs to bath Sky and made sure she got in the bed and then she took a shower. When she came to the room she just came and sat on my lap. "What's up whats wrong mamas" "nothing just hold me extra close tonight, ok" she said I nodded pulled the covers back and carried her to her side. "I'm gone take a shower bae and I'll be back" "ok" she said sniffing. Ion even know what's wrong with her it was making me sad that she was sad.