50

Kasen POV
Dave was enjoying himself but not like he usually do. It's like he kept watching his back like somebody was out to get him or something. My nigga gone be straight I know he still not worried about the shoot out cause Amanda long gone and that dude gone too. 

"Aye Dave you good my nigga" "Im good Kasen, just something don't feel right man." He said I told him to relax and enjoy himself and to find one of these girls to take home with him he laughed at me and took another shot. 

I was sitting chilling watching Shay, Shaydon and Maya dance in a group circle when this nigga that look like Amanda's ex from the video walked into VIP. I tapped Dave and he looked up and said "aye thats that nigga from the shoot out" we got up real fast when he noticed us he upped his strap and so did we and started shooting. 

"Shaydon get them girls outta here man take them home" I screamed all I could hear before my eyes went black was Shayla screaming my name. 

We shot our way out the club we hopped in Dave's car and left. "Im hit Kasen" "Huh nigga what you say" "Im hit" I looked over and Dave was coughing up blood. I hit a U-turn in the road heading towards the hospital this the second time my nigga was shot. Who knows if he'll survive this one. Shit looked bad. 

When they put him on the stretcher rolling him to the back I couldn't help but try to go back with them but I know I couldn't  they told me to wait in the waiting room and  they room update me after everything was done.

Shayla POV

I was so scared. I kept calling Kasen and Dave's phone but neither one of them was answering. Shaydon took Maya home and we went to our dad's house him and Brenda was in the bed when we cam beating on the door. My dad being the person he was came to the door with his gun out. 

I screamed so loud "Daddy its us please put the gun down" "SHAYDON, SHAYLA, what the fuck y'all doing here beating on my door at this time of night and Shayla WTF DO YOU GOT ON" he was so worried about what I had on an not see how scared I was. 

I couldn't with him right now and Brenda seen it so she took me upstairs to get some clothes from her. I pulled out my phone and kept calling Kasen and still no answer I called Shooter too but he didn't answer either.

Shaydon POV 

"You tripping pops we was just at a shoot out in the club and they was shooting at Kasen and Dave you hollering at Shayla about what she got on and why she beating so hard on the door was too much then on top of that they not answering the phone" "Where yall was at" "at the club on 25 and ham head" He took out his phone and talked to someone and hung up. 

"They at the hospital I'm gone go get dressed and them we can all go" I nodded my head and went to my room to change.

Shayla POV

I was laying across Brenda crying when my dad came in "Come here babygirl" "Daddy they not answering what if they're dead" I said while crying into his shoulder. "They not dead baby but we do need to get to the hospital" when he said that more tears came down and my knees got weak. I sat down on the bed you can tell my dad was use to just having a boy he didn't know how to comfort me so Brenda came and rubbed my back telling me everything was going to be ok. 

Shaydon came in the room and didn't like the fact that Brenda was comforting me, he still feel some type of way about her even when he know the truth about our mom Amanda. 

"Pops last time I checked this was your child" he said while he grabbed me pulling me into his lap "they okay sis come on lets go see what's up" My dad kissed Brenda and told her he'd call once he found out everything. 

I pulled out my phone and called Ms.Riley I just thought she should know her son was possibly in the hospital dying. Then I realized she had Sky and Pj and I didn't want her to worry so I would wait until the morning. 

When we got to the hospital I ran in to the front desk "Im here for Kasen Riley and Dave um I don't know Dave last name" Go in the waiting room we'll update you. I started crying again because they wasn't telling me anything 

"Daddy they not telling me anything" I told him walking into the waiting room "Calm down baby, Shaydon go get your sister some water" 

Kasen POV

I was sitting in the waiting room with my head in my hands because I didn't know if my nigga was going to die. When this female kept crying and crying I looked up and was finna say something when I realized it was my girl.

"Shay wtf you doing here" I said walking to her and then thats when she looked up and say me. She jumped in my arms and kissed me saying how she happy im ok. I looked at Shawn and he stood up giving me the eye because the long shirt Shay had on was starting to rise and you could see the mini skirt she had on. 

"Baby where is Dave" she said to me " I pulled her into my lap and rubbed her arms. Shawn and Shaydon was looking at me waiting on me to speak. 

"Um he was shot, I don't know his conditions yet but im waiting, how did yall know I was here." Shawn said that he knows people they told him that his crew was at the hospital when he called the club to see what happened. I liked working for Shawn he also know the man we was shooting at. Dallas Cole. 

"Dallas is Amanda's ex, the one that made her tear your kids apart" I told Shawn "When Dave seen him he told me that he was the one that was at the shoot out at the school when he went to see Amanda thats when I put it together that it was Dallas her ex husband and tonight in the club I recognized him from the video when he said he'd kill Amanda." 

"We need to find Amanda" Shawn said

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS