17

Skips to Friday night‼️

Kasen POV

Shay had a game tonight so I took Uncle Al and of course I had Sky. Sky wanted some popcorn so I went to the concession stand to get her some. Working the concession stand was my mama. She is the principal of Dollarway High School, I honestly didn't see how she be around so many moody ass teenagers who think they grown everyday. They give her respect though I guess that's where I got it from. "Kasen what you doing here" "My Lil shawty playing ma" "Now Kasen I done told you these fast lil girls just want to trap you cause you got money" "I know ma but she not even like that" "Well you need to bring her to Easter dinner her and this young lady I invited over might know each other since the one I'm inviting play basketball too" "You always inviting people mama these kids got they own family they can eat with" "some don't baby and you'll understand later on in life that you have to help others to get your blessings" "Aite ma, we'll see you then" I kissed her cheek and headed back to where uncle Al and Sky was sitting. I wasn't going to tell my mama just yet I'm
dating Shayla and raising Skyla like she me own. She might not like the situation and she might not understand Shayla's situation. I wonder how Shayla is making it without a parent or guardian on her school papers. Oh well that's something I don't need to know.

Shayla POV
After my game we went home and chilled lately Kasen been home spoiling us from getting us whatever we wanted to laughing and playing with us. He didn't answer his phone like that anymore and I didn't want that happening because of me. His phone rung while we were watching Frozen for the 100th time because that's all Skyla wanted to watch. He declined it and continued watching tv. At this point I felt like he was declining females because I know he wasn't going to keep declining his money calling because I know I wouldn't, it rung again and I grabbed it answering it Kasen just looking at me "Hello" "Yo Kase I mean let me speak to Kase shawty" "he busy right now may I ask who's calling" he laughed and said "this Dave tell my nigga I'm outside" I hung up and walked to the door. Some tall light skinned nigga in a black hoodie standing there looking at his phone was at the door.

"Wassup I'm Dave and you must be the one that got my nigga playing house and shit" Kasen got up and said "Aye bruh chill out" I rolled my eyes and picked up Sky and took her to her room"

Kasen POV

Shay answered my phone and next thing I know she at the front door talking to Dave well Dave was doing all the talking. I know what he said made her mad cause she took Sky and stormed off. "Nigga wtf" "Why yo ass ain't been answering the phone" "I'm here with my family G come on" "Nigga what you been knowing this girl for what 2 months now and she already to family her lil pussy must got some power" Little do he know I ain't even hit yet cause that's not my intention with her "I'm just saying bro you can at least Answer the phone or hell bring her around" "I can't just bringing her around she got a lil 3 year old sister I'm not trynna bring them around all that shit bro" "she must not know you're the biggest drug dealer in Pine Bluff" "She know I'm in these streets but she not trynna be, like I told you she got a lil one but you and Danny welcome to come over anytime, y'all need to get to know y'all niece anyways" I laughed and so did he. "Now leave my mf house I gotta go kiss ass because of your smart ass mouth" "Aye tell her my fault" "yea aite nigga" I said as I closed the door heading upstairs to find my girls.
Shayla was in her room on the phone I'm guessing with her homegirl so I go in there kissing all on her and she still was pushing me away so I laid her back "I'm gone call you back Maya this boy crazy" she said and I kissed her stomach, her panty line, then I went to her inner thighs when I was just about to pull her panties to the side she got up and said she had to tell me some "I'm a virgin" "that's good baby you don't have to until you're ready" I was happy asf that nobody could say the had my girl and that shit made a nigga feel extra good.