71

Shayla POV

When we got off the plane we got the bags and headed to the car. Kasen still didn't lmk what was going on and I was scared he was so quiet. His phone rung he didn't answer, it rung again so I picked it up and it was Vanni
"Hi uh Kasen can't talk right now" "Yea shorty I know just let him know it was Dallas" "huh Dallas what"

Kasen heard Dallas named and grabbed the phone.

Kasen POV

"Yo Vanni what's up, yea meet me at my house I'm finna drop my girl off at her pops"

"Kasen what happened" Shayla said to me again, I just remained quiet I wasn't ready to speak those words right now. When we got to Shawn's house Dave and Shaydon walked outside and Shayla got out the car.

She came to me and said "Whatever it is just come back home to us" I kissed her forehead and she walked off not before looking back and seeing Dave and Shaydon hop in the car.

"NO SHAYDON GET OUT THE CAR DAVE TELL HIM TO GET OUT THE CAR" I seen Shawn come out grabbing her "DADDY TELL SHAYDON STAY" was the last thing I heard her say before I drove off.

Shaydon been hanging around the trap and before Vanni came back he was gone be our third man I mean he was Shawn's son he had to learn the family business anyway. I know Shay loosing her mind right now. Her brothers and her man gone and possibly not returning but I know she being strong for the kids. I mean that's what come with the game.

"Aite so look y'all know Vanni had to get down with Dallas to set him up he at the crib waiting on us to give details. They nodded.

When I pulled up I seen Vanni sitting
Outside smoking

"Yo wassup my nigga"Dave said to Vanni "This my lil brother Shaydon" "Whats up youngin, lets go inside cause ion know if them niggas watching me or not, yo Kasen you good"

"I'm straight come on and tell me what happened so I can go" we all walked in the house.

"Aite so I was with Dallas and he told me he knew what would get you talking to give him the codes so you know I'm playing my part and shit thinking her know where you stay or some but it wasn't that he knew some else.

So I'm like Dallas I'm down for whatever I'm trynna let him know I'm in this with him you know doing what Shawn told me.

My guy I bullshit you not I ain't know he was finna hit yo uncle shit though and I damn show ain't know yo uncle was in there you know I would've warned Al"

"Yea it's cool Vanni.... where this nigga at right now though" "You know ion got that info right now man but imma get it" "Yea Aite Vanni, yo Dave, Shaydon Imma go check on my moms call y'all sister tell her I'm good but y'all keep on the look out"

When I got to the hospital my moms was in the waiting room. "Did they say anything yet" "no son he's still in surgery" If something happened to my uncle Al I'd be no more good.

Then the doctor came out "Family if Albert Riley" me she moms hopped up "We done everything we good but the damage was done, I'm sorry for Your lost"

Shayla POV

I didn't know what was going on all I know is My fiancé and brothers just up and left. My dad didn't tell me anything just to simply wait on Kasen to come back.

I waited on what felt like hours but my brothers came in. "Where is Kasen" they didn't say nothing. I ran to my daddy's arm and just cried and cried cause I knew something bad happened.

"Shhhhhh it's ok babygirl, stop crying you gotta be strong for the kids" "How daddy and he's gone" "I know babygirl you know Al was like Kasen's father he gone need you too" I looked up at my dad confused.

"Wait Al is dead, I'm thinking you've been talking about Kasen this whole time, I'm sorry dad watch the kids I have to go find Kasen"

I rushed out the door grabbing Dave's keys. I gotta get to my husband I gotta let him know I'm there for him. When I got to the emergency room I seen Ms.Riley crying. I walked straight fo her hugging her.

"I'm so sorry Ms.Riley, where is Kasen?" She sniffed and looked up to me "go find him before he do something he regrets"

I get up leaving the Hospital not before taking Ms.Riley home. I didn't know where to look but then something told me to look at Al's pawn shop. That's when I seen the truck.

It was broken glass everywhere as I walked in. I seen Kasen standing in the middle of the store. I walked to him putting my head on his chest hugging him. "You know if my uncle never told me to give you a ride we'd never be together" he said to me

"Baby I'm so sorry this happened,I'm devastated you know what Mr.Riley meant to me" "Yea I know he was good people and didn't deserve this" "Baby we gotta get to your moms she just lost her twin brother she just lost half of herself"

"Nah you go imma stay here and figure some stuff out" "I can't just leave you Kasen, we need you" "Shayla baby can I please just be alone for a minute" I kissed him leaving out the shop, Giving him his space. I went back to Ms.Riley house since her son wasn't there for her I had to be.

Uncle Al is dead 😩😩 Dallas nem did it. Vanni saw it wheew chile the ghetto COMMENT AND VOTE