73

Shayla POV
"Shayla, you good you acting like you seen a ghost or something" Kasen said to me then that's when he spoke "You're his wife" Gio said. Kasen looked over at Gio and said "Vanni you know her or something"

"Hold on Come here Skyla go to your room" I told Sky and watched her go upstairs.

"Aite somebody need to tell me something right now" Kasen said "Umm Kasen Baby what is Gio doing in our house" "What you talking about Shayla this is Vanni, wait a minute you Gio as in Giovanni" he said and then started piecing everything together.

"So when you said you saw him that night at the partments and you said you saw her y'all really saw eachother" Kasen said I'm just sitting there looking down in my hands as Gio stared at me. "You look good Shayla" Gio said "Aye Vanni man not too much this still my girl" "Imma go get Sky and take her to your moms Kasen"

"Yea you do that" was all he said when I walked upstairs.

Kasen POV
This whole time Vanni been talking bout my girl and my girl been talking bout Vanni. This shit got me confused asf. I watched Vanni watch Shayla come back down with Skyla in her arms. "Daddy mommy is making me go to grandma's but I want to stay with you" Sky said

"Skyla I promise I'll come back to get you just please be good she just go over there for daddy" They went out the door and I looked at Vanni.

"Yo how old is your kids" "Sky 3 and PJ 12, we adopted PJ" "Damn you must've met Shayla and got her pregnant as soon as I left" I just nodded my head. I was not about to tell him Skyla was his daughter, if he was smart enough he would've been did the math.

Shay came back in the door and sat beside me.

Shayla POV
"Look Gio I'm happy here I love Kasen I have his children and I'm engaged to him. If y'all gone work together just know I'm his girl not yours you left me when I needed you the most, can I ask you why?" He looked at Kasen and Kasen nodded at him.

"Look Shayla you knew I was in the game and that night I took your virginity and stuff Kasen was in a shoot out and I kept ignoring his calls, you see I left my guy hanging putting you first" "Gio you asked me to have your child, you said you were going to take me out of my moms abusive home I WAS ONLY 15

you tore my world up and I almost didn't give Kasen the chance to love me because I swore up and down I'll never date a thug again, but he did what you said you was gone do"

"Whats that Shayla" "He's taking care of me, he took me from my moms house, he takes care of Skyla and Pj plus he still runs his traps and makes his money, something you couldn't do" I couldn't look at him anymore I got up and ran up the stairs.

All the pain of him leaving me pregnant and alone was coming back and I felt the depression kicking in. I didn't even tell him Sky was his daughter because she's not he know he nutted in me that night and told me to have his kid. If he couldn't put two and two together then so be it.

Kasen POV
"Look I'm sorry, Kasen I'm not gone disrespect what y'all got but we work together and don't let this stop that" Vanni said.

"I told you I can take care of home and work, just because you couldn't do it Vanni don't mean I can't, Imma see you tomorrow I gotta make sure MY FIANCÉ straight"

I got up walking Vanni towards the door. "We still gotta get this fool for hitting Uncle Al" I said "get your house hold in order then hmu family man I guess you win"

That lil remark let me know he was jealous I had Shayla "Yea Aite nigga" I shut the door heading upstairs to find Shayla.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't know or he wouldn't have never been in our house around Pj and Sky" "I know Kasen I'm not even mad at you"

She just was crying and I already know seeing him brought back memories. "You know when he left and I found out I was pregnant my mother still abused me and starved me, do you know how many times I was stupid and dumb for getting pregnant at 15"

I held her in my arms as she cried she told me all that she went through while pregnant. "I wish would've met you sooner Shayla" "Noo you met me at the perfect time" "Well it was Uncle  Al who told me to give you that ride home" she smiled and climbed on top of me.

"I missed you so much Kasen" she said to me as she took her clothes off and mines too. "I love you Shay Shay" I told her as I flipped her so now that I was on top of her. I kissed her lips slowly as I slipped my hand in her pants so I could get a feel on how wet she was.

"Oh so you really missed me" I said then I made my way down to taste her. If she wasn't playing basketball in college I would've been got her pregnant.

We made love all night, I know I was supposed to go back and get Skyla but she'll be alright.

Anonymous POV
Watching them made my blood boil. They definitely gone get there's as soon as I catch them slipping it's over with for this lil happy family.

Whooo df watching them....Dallas??Gio????? Longer Chapter tomorrow COMMENT and VOTE ❤️❤️

Is Life with a Thug Betterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें