63

Kasen POV
"Daddy where did mommy go" "She went back to your grandpa house she missed him like you be missing me" I lied I hated lien to my lil one but she didn't need to know what was going on but she'll figure it out.

I went to my room and laid in the bed watching Netflix. Netflix didn't seem right without Shay though so I turned it off going to the balcony to smoke.

It was about 2 in the morning when my phone kept going off nonstop about somebody being close to the house.

I jumped up grabbing my glock 18 and went to the front door. When I opened the door it was Shay trying to unlock the door.

"Shay what you doing here, man you better be lucky ion shoot first and and questions later anymore" she was silent and I knew some was wrong. I opened the door wider and she walked in going to the couch to sit down.

"I'm scared Kasen, I love you and feel more safe with you I promise not to leave anymore when we have problems because everytime I leave more problems come to me." "I love you too mamas, what other problems" "I promise to tell you in the morning before graduation practice"

She looked at me and I looked at her, she had a sense of scared look on her face like she literally had the shakes. "Go lay down" She got up went to the guest room, locking the door behind her.

Shayla POV(flashback)
When I left the house I had plans I'm going to my dad's but I wanted to go see what was going on with my old apartment. My head was still killing me.

I still had the key and everything so I went up their to check it out. Everything was still how we left it the day Kasen came and took me and Sky.

I guess the landlord must still think We lived there, like I said the rent was paid up until I turned 18 but I had 2 more months after I turned 18 to leave.

I was getting ready to leave out the door when some one who I never thought I'd see again going across the hall to the other apartment.

I hurried and slammed the door hoping he didn't see me. I was so nervous and scared and wanted Kasen so bad but couldn't leave the apartment just yet.

I couldn't just call Kasen because he couldn't leave the kids and I didn't want him to bring them. I waited and waited until I thought the whole complex was sleep to leave.

As I was walking down the stairs, the guy came out the door and said "What up lovebug" I took off running not even looking back.

I did the dash all the way home shaking. I was sticking the key in the door when Kasen opened it with a gun pointing in my face. I just wanted my baby man.

I told him how sorry I was and how much I loved him. My head started hurting so I would tell him who I ran into in the morning.

(Present) Shayla POV
I was laying in the room with the door locked. I learned not to do that the first time we had a little fight so after awhile I got up and went to our room.

Kasen was sleep It was now 4 in the morning and the kids had school in a couple of hours, plus I needed rest for my fast graduation practice.

I sat on the bed and Kasen moved a little bit turning over putting that arm out. It's funny how he know to put that arm out so I can lay on it.

But I didn't want to lay on his arm. I got on top of him and he opened his eyes.

He caught my drift and it went from there. "Bae go lock the door you know yo kids like coming to sleep with us" I told him.

 "Bae go lock the door you know yo kids like coming to sleep with us" I told him

He got up and kissed me on my neck and and chest. "Mmmh Kasen, I missed you I'm sorry" "Shhhh mamas"

I felt his dick growing through his gym shorts as he planted kisses on each nipple.

Then he came back up to my lips and kissed me roughly. I didn't think it was a time for rough sex, I wanted to make love, I wanted to feel loved but Kasen had other plans.

 He stood in front of me looking down at me with so much lust in his eyes but he made sure I was looking at him too

"Shay, When you graduate Saturday I'm gone marry you aite" "Kasen im not ready for" he cut me off

"Girl you better take me off the market before the hoes think they can have me foreal and you gone be forever mad cause these bitches gone keep throwing themselves at me"

I smirked cause I knew he was playing with me when he said that.

"But bae you gone give me my dick
or you wanna wait until I graduate for that too" "see you think I'm playing, I told you the first night you moved with me you my future wife" I smiled at him and kissed his stomach cause he was still standing in front of me.

"Bae lets just talk tonight, I can tell you why I was so scared" "Yea Lil mama what happened"

I hesitated for a minute but then I just went out and said it. "I went to our old apartment you know just to look around, and as I was walking out I looked next door and I seen um the man that took advantage of me when I was 15"

"So you telling me you saw Skyla biological daddy"

"Um yea, He didn't see me at first so I went back in the house and waited until I thought everybody was sleep to leave, but when I was leaving he came and said something to me and I took off running cause I was scared and came home to you."

He didn't say anything at first he just looked at me. "Thanks for telling me and not keeping it away from me or telling Dave or Shaydon first"

"Kasen besides Sky and now Pj you're my everything, Shaydon and I just have that automatic connection cause he's my twin and Dave well from the jump he's been my big brother even before I found out the truth"

Kasen held me all night and we just talked and talked. I really loved him.

What y'all think???? Comment and VOTE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️