41

Shayla POV

Kasen came in the house getting out of his clothes when I noticed blood streaks on them. I got out the tub so fast grabbing a towel and ask touching him asking him was he ok "Im good mamas chill" I let out my bubble bath and decided to just take a shower. I turned the water on hopping in thinking Kasen was coming in right behind me but he didn't. I showered and got out looking for him. Kasen was in the bathroom down stairs. While I waited on him to get out I fixed us some ham and cheese sandwiches. I sat at the counter eating when he came out and looked into the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. "Kasen are you going to tell me what happened" He just looked at me. I hated this street shit he always acted different when it came to that. "Shay im good, you good, and Sky good I just don't want to talk about it now" I nodded my head and assured him I wasn't done talking about it. My phone rung and it was Shaydon saying Sky was ready to go home. "Im On my way!" I was getting ready to leave out the house when Kasen asked where was I going. I decided to be petty and said "Im good, you good, and Sky good I just don't want to talk about it right now" and I walked out the door. 

Kasen POV

I don't know why Shay mad cause I didn't want to talk about the shoot out. She should be happy I made it back home to her. We gotta find out why them niggas was there in the first place. It was too much on my mind and I couldn't keep acting like stuff was cool. I sent a group text to Dave and Shooter and let them know to meet me at the Trap in one hour. They replied and I got up to get dressed. 

When I got to the trap I dapped the guard and headed to my office at the back. Not long after Shooter and Dave walked in. Dave looked like he hadn't been in his right state of mind and I was going to get to the bottom of it today. "Whats up Dave you know why them people was after you and Amanda like that" "Nah K I went to have a conversation with Amanda and them niggas pull up, ole dude was like Amanda was him woman and asked me why I had my tool pointed in her face, she tried to get him to lower the gun but he was ready to kill me until y'all showed up" I looked at Shooter and he looked at me. It couldn't be this dude Dallas that was looking for Amanda, Why would he have his gun pointed at Dave but it did make sense that he wanted to Kill Amanda himself so he wasn't going to let Dave do it. I let Dave know to stay clear of Amanda for now and let us handle it. I pulled out my phone and called Shay and she didn't answer. I swear she need to just grow up she knew what type of life I lived and hate talking about it. 

Shayla POV

When I picked up Sky we went back home and Kasen wasn't there. I bet he couldn't wait for me to leave so he could leave earlier. My phone rung and it was Kasen I didn't answer I just started cooking dinner. I can't believe I was getting ready to graduate this month, I wasn't finna let Amanda or Kasen get me out of this excitement. I called Sky downstairs and told her to come downstairs and wash up because dinner was almost done. I can't believe I was living out my truth of actually being her mother. Amanda wanted her to be my sister so bad but I just couldn't let that go down. Dave called me so I picked it up "Hey brother, are you ok" "this Kasen Shayla why df you didn't answer your phone man but can answer this one" I held the phone listening to what he had to say then asked him was he done. "Ill be home in a minute Shayla" I didn't say bye or anything I just hung up. He gets under my skin so bad and I feel like since I let him hit its just so different. I fixed Sky some food and then me some. We sat in the living room watching tv. waiting on Kasen to get home.

Is Life with a Thug BetterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara