12

Kasen POV
After I exit Shay's room smiling and shit I got in the shower and went back to sleep.

.....The next morning

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking, thats a smell I haven't smelled since I moved outta my mama crib. I got down stairs and I see Shay at the stove in some boy shorts and Sky sitting at the island on my iPad. I just laughed cause that lil girl was always into YouTube.
"Aye Shay who told you to go all in my refrigerator like you own some" I said to her and then Sky gone say "But Kasey(name Sky call Kasen) this is our house too now" I just smiled and sat next to her.
When I sat down Shayla looked at me and smiled while she sat my plate in front of me. I ain't even dick her down yet and she already serving me I thought.

After breakfast Shay was washing the dishes when I leaned next to her and asked her did she want to be my girl ? She just laughed but I was dead ass serious.
We already living together I said but she just continued to wash the dishes as I walked off.

Shayla POV
Kasen must think since I live with him I'm gone date him. I don't do thugs PERIOD.
I did enjoy him being there for me and letting us move with him but this is temporary maybe until I graduate high school and get a job.

Later that day  Kasen took Sky and I out to decorate Sky's room. Then we went to the mall to buy clothes and things. When we went to the shoe store Kasen gave me a black card and told me to ball out. I really felt some type of way because no-one ever told me to just get whatever I wanted because I never could I always had to get what I needed. 

At the end of the day it was good. It was Saturday night and I just wanted to chill like last night but after rejecting him he probably wouldn't even be on that type of timing with me.

 It was Saturday night and I just wanted to chill like last night but after rejecting him he probably wouldn't even be on that type of timing with me

After putting Sky's room up Kasen came down stairs grabbing his keys getting ready to leave. I asked him where he was going and he said "you not my mama or my girl as far as I'm concerned you just somebody i'm helping out a roommate type shit" and he just walked out and slammed the door.

Oh well so much for my Saturday night.

Kasen POV

I put myself out there and that childish ass girl didn't even want me. I don't get when I try to be real nigga and treat a person I see myself with right I get turned down. I turned down Jessica street when I got a call about the trap being broken into I did a U-turn and headed that way.

When I got there Dave was sitting outside mad walking back and forward trying to think who was stupid enough to rob us.
"Yo nigga who you think did this shit" Dave yelled I just shook my head cause never would I have thought somebody was dumb enough to mess with what I going on because I was well respected.
We locked up the spot and went home I didn't even wanna fuck with Jessica After the night I had.

When i got home Shayla was on the couch sleep like she was waiting on me to get home or some. I was gone leave here down stairs but I decided to wake her to tell her to get in the bed.
"Shayla wake up" She hopped up and looked around confused and smiled when she saw me "I'm glad you got home safe"
Was all the said and went upstairs to her room.

Little something, it's been a little while
Who y'all think robbed them???
Why Shayla playing with Kasen !