60

Kasen POV
I got up getting the kids ready for school while Shay was still sleep. When I get back home we cuddling we ain't slept today in days and the night she come home the kids wanna come sleep in there with us I guess they missed her too hell even the damn dog.

I stopped at the diner and grabbed breakfast to take to her but knowing Shay she gone give it to Dave cause he gone ask and she never tell him no.

When I got home wasn't nobody there. I called Shay she didn't answer and then I called Dave. "wassup" "where y'all at" "Shay had graduation practice, we'll be there soon as this over.

I hung up and put the food on the stove, I wasn't even hungry anymore. I laid back down and went back to sleep.

I was awaken to the sound of the fire alarm going off.... as soon as I opened the door smoke was coming from downstairs and I couldn't get out that way. I grabbed my phone and keys and was finna Jump out the window when I remembered the dog and Shay's grandma earrings.

Those was the only two most valuable things I thought about all this other shit could be replaced.

I lowered the dog down with the bed sheets then I just jumped. The neighbors was all outside and shit like they never seen a damn house on fire.

It looks like we gone be moving a lot sooner than I thought.

Shayla POV
Me and Dave was getting ready to pull up to the house when we seen fire trucks shooting down our street. We paid it no mind and kept driving. When we got further down we seen that it was our house that was on fire.

Dave and I parked and jumped out the car so fast and I ran passed the crowd only to be held back by a police officer.
"Let her by that's my girl" Kasen said and I was so relived. "baby what happened" "Ion know I was sleep and woke up to it on fire, but look I got your grandma earrings and Friendly I know how much they mean to you and how much Friendly meant to Sky"

"Baby you should've just been worried about getting out" "It's cool, we gone have to find another crib now" he said

I looked at the house and the firemen trying to put the fire out and started coughing from all the smoke that was coming my way.

"Go to your pops house and I'm gone go see my realtor" I nodded and told Dave to take me there. I really wanted to just come and chill with my man I been just wanting him since the hospital I should've valued our time in the tub last night.

When I got to my dad house they met me at the door. "You ok babygirl" my dad said and I nodded my head "I wasn't there daddy when it happened Kasen was I hope he is ok he looked fine though"

I walked upstairs and Shaydon was laying down sleep, I was kind of tired so I laid down with beside him and as soon as I sat down he raised up "What you doing Shayla" "I'm taking a nap"

"All these other rooms in this house and you pick mines" "I just wanted to lay with my brother if that's too much to ask I'll go find Dave and take a nap with him" "Girl bye come on damn crybaby ass" "I'm yo twin we shared a womb together and now you wanna act like you ain't have separation issues growing up cause we was missing each other" I said to him

"Shut up you I thought you was dead it's a difference" I rolled my eyes laying down and said "Oh go get your niece and Pj from school at 3 and 3:30"

He didn't say anything but I knew he would. I laid there drifting off to sleep.

Kasen POV
I went to my moms crib and took a shower getting ready to go handle business. I called my workers at the trap letting them know I'm not finna be in a for a couple of days keep making sure Amanda stay alive but do that bitch bad.

I met with my realtor at this nice lil discreet neighborhood. It had a gang of houses not too close not to far apart. I was really thinking about buying the whole block for me, my moms and uncle. I know Shawn not gone move out this way I mean it would be nice we all around like that. Imma pitch it to em.

Ashanti was my realtor name and I'm not gonna lie I use to knock her off at these lil house viewings we use to do but I'm with Shay now and this not that.

"Aite look Shanti my crib burned down today and I need a place for my family to stay" "Family?? When did you get a family oh you buying your mama a house you so sweet" "Don't worry about that shawty just show me around"

We walked up the stairs and she showed me all the bedrooms up there first. The master bedroom was perfect it had the walk in closet and bathroom with the jacuzzi in it.

I know Shay gone love this. It had 4 bedrooms upstairs and 4 downstairs with 4 bathrooms.

She took me to the back yard and it was huge. It was a shit load of space. I could see all the bbqs and shit back here.

I was in the days staring at the backyard when I felt Ashanti's hands rub across my dick.

"Hold on bitch wtf you think you doing" "Come on Kasen you know you alway give me some when I show you these houses."

"I'm in a relationship Ashanti damn." "Idm she don't have to know I just wanna taste it" She got on her knees and started unbuckling my belt

"I knew you wanted this bitch or no bitch" I know this hoe didn't I was finna give her a taste but fuck it.

I kicked that hoe off me and told her "this daddy dick belong to Shayla and I'm buying this whole block for the low or I'm gone tell yo boss"

She just nodded and I walked out getting in my car. I was finna mess up.

Shayla POV
I woke up from my nap to see Shaydon was gone. I looked at the time and it was after 3 so I knew he was gone to pick up Sky and Pj. I texted Kasen because I haven't heard from him all day.

Me: Heyyyy babe, where you at?

Daddy💙💦:I found us a crib, you and the kids gone love it.

Me:Okay. I miss you.

Daddy💙💦:I miss you too mamas, I'll see y'all soon.

I smiled and locked my phone walking back downstairs to see my dad and Brenda sitting in the living room.

"Hey Daddy, hey Brenda" "How you feeling Shaybug" "I'm ok Brenda, where everybody" "Shaydon gone to get yo kids" "Daddy I only have one child, Pj just need a stable home" "Whatever you say MamaShay"

I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch. A couple minutes later Shaydon walked in with the kids and the first thing Sky do is run to her damn grandpa. Pj came to me.

"What's up baby how was school" "Hey mama Shay, it was good I'm just ready for this week to be over, when are we going home I want to play the game"

I was finna say soon until I remembered the house caught on fire and we all basically lost everything. I had to tell the kids but I didn't want to do it alone.

I wish Kasen was here it was taking him so long so to come to us. I got into my little mood waiting and waiting on Kasen, hours had past and it was going on 6 o'clock.

Pj fell asleep on my lap and Sky was somewhere around the house. I moved  Pj from off my leg and got up walking towards the door.

As I was opened the door Kasen was right there getting ready to ring the door bell. We looked at each other and smiled.

"What took you so long" "Shiid I had to sign paperwork, buy furniture for all the cribs you know make sure I replaced everything you and the kids had and more"

"Wait what? ALL THE CRIBS" "Yea I bought this lil community of homes for us,my moms, uncle and Dave"

I was just finna kiss him when Sky walked out "Daaddyyy I haven't seen you since this morning" "Hey princess daddy got a surprise for you and Pj hey go wake him up and come on"

Comment and Vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘