"Are you certain that you made the right choice?" Solas asked. He knew what Godhood was like, and it doesn't usually end well.

"There were too many reasons for me to do it," the Abyss Watcher replied. Along with protecting Ahri, a new God of brotherhood would undoubtedly stop the Ionian people from being divided as Tiara said.

"Why would they choose you over someone who praises the sun?" Brite asked as if it was the stupidest decision ever.

While Grey was annoyed, he didn't want to start an argument with Ahri's current mode, afraid that it would only get worse.

"Hey, everyone!" They all saw Neeko coming towards them, running on all four before standing on her two feet as she started slowing down when she reached them. "It's great to see you again," she greeted just as she stopped in front of them.

"Neeko, how are you doing," Nidalee asked, the shape-shifter's presence seemed to lift the mood a little.

Neeko was about to answer when she suddenly stopped. Her gaze turned towards the blood Demon sword on Grey's back. "W-What is that?" she asked hesitantly.

Everyone was surprised by the sudden change of character. Grey decided to test something, so he reached for the handle of his new sword and pulled it slightly, showing a little of the dark blade with the Crimson edge.

Neeko took a fearful step back before running to hide behind Nidalee. "Please keep that away from Neeko, it's scary!" the chameleon asked as she looked over the Huntress' shoulder.

Nidalee was surprised. She had never seen Neeko look so… scared. Meanwhile, Grey finally understood what was going on with Neeko.

Vastayashy'rei were shape-shifting spirits, and Ornn told him that the Blood Demon sword kills spirit. So, naturally, Neeko would be instinctively afraid of it. He wondered why it doesn't do that to Vastaya, but he guessed it was because they were only half spirits.

Grey sheathed the sword, causing the glow of the edge to vanish. "I'm sorry about that. I'll make sure to keep it away from you."

Neeko gave a hesitant nod. "It's okay, just please keep it away," she requested, really not liking how the blade made her feel.

"Can we get breakfast, please?" Ahri requested, not really feeling like waiting for the meal.

The others simply nodded and finally entered the dining hall. After gathering breakfast, they all sat down at two tables near each other. Grey sat down beside Ahri, with Silver close by.

However, they didn't have peace for long as a loud, demonic screech echoed through the entire hall, drawing everyone's attention and making them look at the source.

The source of the sound seemed to be two individuals. One of them looked like a metal skeleton with a cage for a chest and was covered in cloth, making it look like a Scarecrow. The arms had claws for fingers and it had an extra arm that was made of darkness, and one of the arms was holding a rusty scythe. The head had a single red eye along with razor-sharp teeth.

The other figure looked like its body was completely made of pitch-black shadows. It had a humanoid torso, but it didn't have legs and was floating in the air. It had gauntlets made of red metal with extending blades that were currently out in the open and some shoulder armor. The head didn't have a mouth, but there were two white slits where the eyes are supposed to be.

Both of the figures were being held back by summoners, all of whom were behind them using chains made of magic to pull the two away from each other. It was mostly working, but the summoners were obviously struggling.