I

Ever since I can remember, I've been seen as a freak intellect. I was born with a brain that absorbs any type of knowledge handed to it, saving it for an important date. Meaning, I never had to try too hard at school since I found everything easy. I had an impossible mind.

This stupid skill that I was given always gave me high expectations, everyone assumed I would be going far because of my brain. However, I always knew that what they wanted wasn't what they were going to get. Yes, I'm big brained; but that doesn't mean I'm going to exploit it to get me the best paying job - I have always just wanted to do good, and will forever strive to make a difference.

Even when I was bullied for practically everything about me, I never got mad at the bully. They could cause me pure torment, but I couldn't help forgiving them. Everyone has reasons for the way they behave and treat others. Except, that fact would also get me picked on because I never fought back. I was seen as weak and pathetic due to my empathetic soft heart.

Growing up, I never had the most exciting routine. My days mainly consisted of studying, sleeping and eating; I barely did anything for myself. I only ever wanted to make my parents proud, and that meant forgetting about my dreams, instead making sure to follow in their ambitious footsteps.

I loved my Mum and Dad. They never pressured me to do what they wanted, but they didn't have to say anything for me to know what they wanted from me. They started a business together after they met at University; Mum was twenty-two, and Dad was twenty-five. The year previous to my birth, it went global. They became one of the most famous power couples in England, known worldwide for their goals and achievements.

I did have somewhat of a separate life to my academics. I would occasionally sneak out to spend time with my group of friends. We often ended up hiding in a tree at the park. We all had different stereotypes, and it shocked people that we were the closest friendship group out there, but it makes sense when you look at the facts - we balanced each other out. Where one of us is shy and timid, another of us is outspoken and bold - we make a full set of character values.

They were always there for me when something was piling on top of me, sometimes I didn't even need to tell them, they just knew. We were connected on a different level, and never had to question anything about one another, because we just understood.

Although I had my parents, my friends were my real support network. I never had a bad relationship with my Mum and Dad, they just weren't often around due to work schedules. They frequently missed important things like birthdays, contests, etcetera; but they always made sure to make up for it in the best ways possible, such as spending a day at the amusement park that's a few hours away from my childhood home.

I truly loved them all. Everyone I held dear meant so much to me. I would always have done anything to take care of them, to show them how much I adored them. I would have plucked a star from the night sky if that's what they needed.

However, the God's always play cruel tricks.

I believe that they never hand you anything you can't handle, but it can always hurt more than you wish or believe you can bear. They made sure to throw me several suffocating curve balls - but I made sure to overcome them, because I won't be defeated.

As much as they tried to knock me off of my feet, I always got back up to dust off the bruises I gained in a tiring battle. I adapted; I grew stronger; I reached higher than anyone thought possible.

I will never be broken.