キャラクタープロフィール | Character Profile

Name: 宮崎 花子 | Miyazaki Hanako

Age: 14 (first appearance),
15,
16

Appearance: Hanako has light blue hair that reaches just below her shoulders and above her mid back. She has mesmerizing golden eyes and that classic Fairy Tail bod (bruh idk how to describe it she got them fairy tail bod but like as a 14 year old, so not as extreme cause she still be growing 💀, pretty much not like Wendy oof). Her guild mark is a pastel purple color that is located on her left upper arm. Sis also got them Fairy Tail physics 👌 (she be jumping high and running really fast, ya feel? She ain't got them bnha physics, otherwise that would be boring).

Affiliation: Fairy Tail (former)
U.A. High School (current)

Abilities: magic dragon slayer-Hanako was adopted by Achnologia, the so-called dragon king, as a child. He taught her the ways of the dragon slayer, also trying to pass on his idealistic ways of thinking, only to completely fail. As the magic dragon slayer, Hanako has the ability to eat just about any type of magic (preferably dragon slayer magic, as it tastes the best according to Hanako), and make it into her own permanently. Although this is mainly applied to caster types, it's still possible to eat holder type magic (for example, if Hanako were to eat some of Aries' wool or one of Loki's regulus attacks, she could gain some of their powers), though it's still quite difficult.

Brief history: Being abandoned as a child, Hanoko had nowhere else to go except the streets. Living the life of a street rat, she stumbled across a man who took interest in her 'street rat skills'. The man had supposedly seen her as fit to become his tool to destroy every dragon in existence. Being the young innocent child (despite living in the streets) Hanako was, she didn't really understand and only agreed to go with him because she was promised food and shelter. Years went by and the man, Achnologia, taught her everything she would come to know and revealed to her his dragon form. Despite Achnologia's plans for Hanako's future as a dragon slayer, the girl found herself not agreeing with her dear old dad, voicing her opinions to him only to be 'reminded' of her place (👀). It was then Hanako decided she would forge her own path, one different from what Achnologia wanted for her. When planning an escape, Achnologia suddenly disappeared. The date was July 7th, year X777. Feeling relieved yet still cautious and saddened (for he was the one that took care of her after all), she fled. Months had passed and she stumbled upon a place with people she would soon come to call her family. That place, was Fairy Tail.

----

Started: 4/20/20 (HEE HEE 420 blaze it)

Completed: ---