第九話 | ウソの災害や事故ルーム

3rd p.o.v

As soon as the two stepped back into the classroom, they were greeted by the rest of their classmates swarming them-mainly Izuku.

"Hey it's Midoriya! Good to see you back, super! Man I don't know what you were saying during that match but you were all fired up, huh!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I can't believe you held your own against Bakugou! He's super strong!" Sero commented.

"You did a great job dodging!" Mina pumped enthusiastically.

"You guys really turned up in the first match so none of us held back in our rounds either!"

"You were far from elegant, but I suppose-"

"Your dodging was like woah!"

Izuku seemed overwhelmed by the amount of attention he was receiving.

"Hey I'm Kirishima Eijiro, we've been going over training results while you were in recovery!"

"Hi I'm Sero Hanta!"

"More importantly I'm Aoyama Yu-"

"I'm Ashido Mina and I just gotta say your dodging was awesome!!!" Mina gushed.

"Tsuyu Asui, but please, call me tsu," Tsu introduced, peeking out from behind Mina.

"Hey, Sato!"

"Oh uhh-hey guys!"

"My names Mineta!!" said grape boy popped up, seemingly out of nowhere.

"So noisy..." Tokoyami sighed from atop his desk.

"Tokoyami!!" Ah, and there comes the square™️.

"Stop using that desk as a chair!! Get off of it this instant!" Iida commanded, chopping the air with his hand.

"Dude you need to chill," Jirou said, Hanako silently agreeing.

"You're carrying a lot of tension..." Ojiro pointed out.

Iida slumped.

"No one understands...I cannot condone actions that disrespects these desks! Not when great men and women, our upperclassmen once used them!!!"

"Also noisy..."

Just then Kaminari and Uraraka walked in carrying some books. They were talking until Uraraka noticed Izuku.

"Hey, Deku! How are your injuries?" She asked.

"Just fine, thanks for asking! Oh, um...Uraraka? Where's Kacchan?"

"We tried to stop him from leaving, but he wouldn't listen. You just missed him."

Izuku ran off after that, and although Hanako wanted to follow him, she felt it was best if she didn't get involved with their conflict.

----

Hanako paled at the sight in front of her. The media was all over the gates of the school. 'Great, just great,' she grumbled inwardly.

"Hey, you two! Can you two tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" The reporter asked.

"Oh wait, I know you! You're the girl who took out those bandits and helped out with the sludge villain!"

"Uh, sorry but me and my friend are kind of trying to get to school so if you would kindly stop bothering us pleas," Hanako spoke up, grabbing Izuku by the arm and dashing away to class.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugou, you're talented. Don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"