第六話 | 雄英高校

1st p. o. v

After leaving All Might, Izuku and I walked home to prepare for the next day. Izuku would start his training and I would help supervise. Of course, in the time between all that Izuku was bombarding me with all sorts of questions related to my world-all of which I answered happily, relieved that someone I could trust finally knew my secret.

"So, when you told me you had family, you were talking about your guild, right?"

"Mhm, even though we aren't blood related, we're all so close that we consider each other family."

"Wow, that's so sweet! Can you tell me about the members?"

"Of course!" Izuku quickly readied his pen, writing down my every word.

"First off, there's the master. Makarov, or as we like to call him, gramps. He's our resident father figure, and I think we might have given him some health problems due to the amount of trouble we've caused...hehe. Then there's Laxus, his grandson, also a lightning dragon slayer. He used to be a real dickbag, but now he's downgraded into an asshole. He's a good guy though. He's a second generation dragon slayer."

"Ah, wait, there's different generations of dragon slayer?"

"Oh, yes. There's three actually. There are first gen, which means they were taught by dragons, that would include myself, Gajeel, Wendy, and Natsu. Then there's the second gen, which means they got their powers via lacrima. That includes Laxus and Eric, someone who isn't in our guild, but someone close to us nonetheless. And finally there's the third generation, which means they became dragon slayers by both being taught by a dragon and by having a lacrima implanted in them. Sting and Rogue are both third generation slayers, apart of Saber Tooth, a close friend of Fairy Tail."

"This dragon slayer stuff seems pretty complicated..."

"Haha, I guess..."

'Should I tell him about the dragon seeds and the eclipse gate? Nah, I think all that information would make him explode...' I thought to myself.

"Anyways, back to the guild. There's Gajeel, the metal dragon slayer. He also used to be a dickbag, but he's sweet once you get to know him. Then there's Wendy, the sky dragon slayer. Remember when I said you reminded me of her?" Izuku nodded with a blush.

"She's really sweet. And shy too, but she's also really caring, she's always ready to help out. Then you have Carla, her exceed, who keeps her in check. Carla's like her mother," I chuckled.

"So the exceeds are the flying cats that can talk, right? Based on what you've said so far, most of the other dragon slayers have them. Why don't you have one?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's because my father was an evil dragon who wanted to kill all the dragon slayers, but I really don't know."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense..."

"Well, there's also Erza. She can be real scary at times...but she's really strong. She uses requip magic called the knight. She's like an older sister to me, honestly. Then there's Lucy, Fairy Tail's very own celestial mage! She's got ten out of the twelve zodiac keys, and a number of silver keys to boot. She's definitely gotten a lot stronger since I first met her. Next there's Gray, an ice mage. Like Gajeel, he's a really good guy when you get to know him. Although him and Natsu are alway fighting over the stupidest things. And neither of them can really come up with good insults for each other. Finally there's Natsu and Happy. Natsu's the happy-go-lucky carefree type. But don't piss him off. He's the fire dragon slayer, and Happy is his exceed. Although Happy can be an ass sometimes, it's all in good fun..." I finished, smiling down at the floor as I reminisced all of the guilds happy moments.