第十話 | 脳無

3rd p. o. v.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from U.A, All Might should be here as well."

'I knew it, there had to be something else to the security breach yesterday!' Hanako thought, regretting not looking in to the situation.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play," handy man said.

"What, real villains? No way! How can so many of them get into a U.A facility that's secure?" Kirishima wondered.

"Yeah, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked.

"Good question. I'm not sure," she replied.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?" Hanako had to say, that was the most she'd ever heard the dual haired boy talk ever since the start of school.

"Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus! Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir."

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. It's not gonna help with a group..." Izuku said worriedly.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." And with that he jumped down into battle, taking down multiple villains.

The rest of the class took off towards the entrance, Hanako and Izuku lagging behind.

"Woah, he's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him.."

"This is no time to be analyzing! We have to go!" Iida yelled, turning back to the two.

Izuku looked back at Hanako, who still had yet to move.

"Hanako-chan-"

"You go on ahead, Izuku. I'm gonna stay behind."

Although Izuku knew she was powerful and held more battle experience than even All Might, he had yet to see her in a serious fight.

"It's all right. I won't fight unless Aizawa needs my help. Don't worry about me exposing myself. After all the person who sent me here could very well be working with these goons," she reassured.

"Okay..." And with that Izuku went with the rest of his class while Hanako seemed to disappear, now hiding in the shadows.

'Whoever is behind this attack will likely wait in the open for All Might to arrive. My guess is their leader is the hand guy,' Hanako thought, watching as Aizawa continued to fight the villains, slowly but surely taking them out.

The same inhuman scent filled the girls nose as she caught sight of some sort of giant beast with an exposed brain. It's eyes looked as if it didn't have a soul, like it was mindless.