27| Crawling

A/N

A/N. Warning: this chapter contains mature scenes.

The morning still started in Belgium. They ate waffles for breakfast and left for Germany. The show will begin in ten hours, and they still had to get to Frankfurt, it's a four-hour drive from Brussels.

Going on the tour seemed very different from what Samantha had imagined. Although the guys warned her about everything, she honestly thought they were messing with her.

One of the hardest parts was being with seven other people twenty-four-seven and it remained challenging to adapt for Sam. But she found a way to be alone when she wasn't actually alone.

Samantha would go to her bunk to read a book that was almost finished at this point. And also, she had been writing some thoughts, more like short stories, for her own entertainment. The guys usually listened to music during the drives, which felt great since that's what led Sam to discover new artists.

The band also continued writing new songs and after this tour, they are finishing the third album. And that will lead to more touring, this was how they lived for the last couple of years.

Since they will spend only one day in Germany, Samantha decided to explore the city alone. Ray suggested to Sam, explore Belgium alone when they were in the country. But she declined since it was a lot of work in the merch shop and the Belgium concert held a mass of people she wanted to stay and help. But there will be fewer people this time, and Sam was ready to take the time for herself. Therefore, she left the guys at the club for concert preparations.

Although Sam wasn't a good planner like Ray, she had her eye on a few places she wanted to visit. Her first stop was the Main Tower. To say the building held tall would be an understatement since the height of the tower stood almost eight hundred feet. Considering this remained the only observation tower in the city, Sam felt eager to visit it.

The town's view appeared incredible, there lived more skyscrapers in the city which were seen from the viewing platform, and the air seemed fresher and colder. She spent an hour soaking the view and taking a few pictures as well. After observing the beauty of Frankfurt, Sam felt hungry.

She went to the restaurant, it was in the tower's building. Sam ordered Potato Dumplings for curiosity reasons. While she waited for the food, daydreaming, her phone buzzed, and Scott's photo was displayed on the screen. Her body grew numb. But after a few seconds, she managed to pick up her phone.

"Scott, hi," she said.

"Hey, what's up?" Scott asked in a chipper tone.

"Nothing much, and you?" Samantha replied.

"I met a girl, and we are going out tonight on a date," Scott announced.

"Really?" Sam asked, surprised. "That's great, Scott." The server brought her food. "Thank you," she murmured.