Authors Note

Hello readers, I rarely add any notes to my books since I don't think they are appealing, but since I recently made some changes in this book, I thought the best way to explain them is to add an author's note. 

This story and the book is very special to me, and I keep going back, trying to fix it, maybe it's not possible at this point, but the current version hopefully is the best (and last) one.

I am feeling more comfortable and confident with my writing. This is my first book (don't worry, I have edited it way too many times, so it's not too bad) and it's very different from what I posted originally, and hopefully, it is a better version than it was before. 

So what changed in the book with this latest fixing round? I polished the book to the best of my ability, and since English is not my first language, it's a learning curve as well. The book's description changed and there are a few new chapters. 

For new readers, new chapters will come up as they read the story, and for old readers, you can go and read the newest chapters if you want, but they are actually easily skippable. 

Since I am working on the second part of this duology, "The Reckless Conclusion" I have a few scenes drafted out and they never fit with either of the books without interrupting the flow of the story, so I added them as bonus chapters, hopefully, you enjoy them. 

*****

Short content notes:

Sideway chapters: story-related music, characters' aesthetics, and additional information.

Bonus chapters: additional story parts, flashbacks, and diary excerpts.

The story is heavily related to rock and metal music. All chapters are titled as songs I think are fitting for the story/chapter. The story is set in 2018 so the songs mentioned here will be just the ones that came out up to that time. 

The mature chapters have warnings in them, so you will know that the scenes might be not suited for a younger audience.

*****  

I can honestly say I appreciate everyone who read this story so far and I hope you continue this journey when I finally publish the second part of this story. I have high hopes to publish in August/September. (There is a chance that I will publish more Bonus chapters in this book if they don't fit into the timeline of the second book.)

Know that votes, comments are always appreciated, not just by me but by all writers on this platform its a way for us to know your thoughts on the book. So if you reading this book, please don't be silent and show support. 

To get news about my upcoming books, follow my profile (don't worry I don't post many announcements). 

Thank you for taking the time to read this note and my book.

~Emily