TNG. Will Riker - All Partied Out

A/N: Reader is drunk. If that bothers you in any way, please don't read.

"That was fun," you slurred, barely able to not trip over your own feet as you made your way through the corridors of the ship.

Will, who was holding you upright, laughed lightly. "I think you had a little too much fun," he remarked.

You shook your head. "Not possible. Besides, it's not every day there's real alcohol instead of synthehol."

"Fair point," he replied, his own breath sweet with liquor. You were right: it wasn't often that there was actual alcohol available, so many of the crew—like you—weren't used to its strong effects after not having it for some time.

The crew had arranged a party to celebrate First Contact Day, and Captain Picard had agreed to allow some alcohol to be present, though he stressed the importance of knowing one's limits.

You smiled and patted Will's flushed cheek. "You have a cute glow to you."

"Do I?" he asked, smiling in amusement. He hadn't drunk nearly as much as you had, though he did have a few drinks throughout the evening.

The two of you reached your quarters and you fumbled with the button to open your doors. When the doors opened, Will led you into your bedroom.

"All right, how about you change into something more comfortable?" he asked.

You wiggled your eyebrows at him. "Oh? Like some sexy underwear?"

He laughed. "No, like your pyjamas."

You pouted kicked your shoes off. "You're no fun."

Will opened your drawers and found your sleepwear. "I'll be fun when you're not drunk."

You rolled your eyes and shimmied out of your clothes, tossed them aside, then pulled your pyjamas on.

Will put his hand onto your lower back. "Now lie down and get some rest."

"But I'm not tired," you said, shuffling towards the bed.

"You will be soon," he replied, helping you onto your mattress.

"Can you stay with me?" you asked, looking up at him.

Will smiled softly. "All right, but no sex."

You held up your pinky for a pinky-promise. Will wrapped his own pinky around yours and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

You smiled and pulled the blankets aside for him on the other side of the bed.

Will took off his clothes until he was just in his underwear. He then climbed in next to you and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"I'm glad you had fun tonight," he murmured.

You snuggled up to him and smiled sleepily. "Me too. We should do this more often."

Will's chest vibrated in laughter. "I think you'll have a hard time convincing the captain of that."

You shrugged and hugged his torso. "Tell me a story."

"What kind of story?"

"Something light and funny," you said.

Will traced shapes onto your back. "Hm, all right. My mother used to tell me stories of a character she made up: Percy the bear."

You smiled. "What kind of bear?"

"Grizzly," he replied. "But he's a very nice bear."

As Will started to tell you a story of Percy the bear, you felt your eyelids growing heavy. Eventually, they fell shut and you drifted off to sleep.

When Will realized you were asleep, he smiled widely and told the computer to turn off the lights. He kissed your forehead softly. "Goodnight Y/N."