Ent. Jonathan Archer - "I thought you were dead."

You ran through the halls of Enterprise, making your way to sickbay nearly at warpspeed. You got a few strange looks from other members of the crew, but you ignored them all. He was back. He was okay. He was alive.

The doors to sickbay opened as you approached them, and you rushed in, looking around until your eyes landed on him. He was lying on a biobed with Phlox hovering over him, using his scanner. At the sound of the door opening, Jon looked over, his eyes full of emotions.

"Y/N," he said softly. Phlox stepped back and Jon pushed himself to a seated position. He was barely fully seated before you crashed into him, arms wrapping around his neck instantly. He made a sound of surprise, but wasted no time hugging you back.

"I thought you were dead," you choked out, tears filling your eyes.

He held you against him, gently rubbing your back. "I'm okay. I'm right here."

You buried your face in his neck. "Trip said you were held captive, and then we lost contact, and couldn't pick up your biosigns..."

"Shh, Y/N, it's okay," he whispered. "I'm okay. I was held in a building where they used an energy field to mask my signature. T'Pol managed to isolate my biosigns using her handheld Vulcan scanner down on the planet. She and Malcolm got me out."

"Are you hurt?" you asked, afraid to know the answer.

"Not anymore," he replied, making you sigh. "Phlox fixed me up. I'm fine now, okay? I'm okay."

You nodded and hugged him tighter. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

He nodded, kissing the top of your head several times. "I won't, I promise."

You let out a shaking breath. "Thank god you're okay. I don't know what I'd have done if... if you hadn't come back."

"Let's not think about that, okay? I'm safe and sound, now."

"God, I love you," you murmured.

Jon smiled softly. "I love you too, Y/N."