Ent. Trip Tucker - Jealousy [NSFW]

A/N: sorry for not updating in a few weeks. It was midterm season, so I had a lot of studying to do. I am now on a break for a week, so I'll have some more time to write. This is a very long, very graphic imagine to make up for not writing as much lately. If you don't enjoy reading smut, please feel free to skip this one. I will have another imagine posted this weekend that is just fluff. Anyway, I'm rambling. Enjoy.

Trip clenched his jaw as he watched some alien stood before you with piercing green eyes and an open shirt that revealed his ten-pack. The alien had said something to make you laugh, and that made Trip even more upset. You two were on Risa for a week and Trip didn't want to spend the week watching you be flirted with by someone else. Trip had only been gone for a minute or two to get you both another drink – that alien had sure moved in quickly. You didn't seem to be upset or uncomfortable by the alien's presence. Trip didn't know whether to feel relieved or concerned. On one hand, he was glad that you weren't feeling harassed. On the other, he wasn't exactly loving the idea of you not minding being flirted with by someone other than him.

He made his way over to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek when he approached. "Hey babe. Here's your drink."

You smiled and took the glass from him. "Thanks. Trip, this is Yulna. He was just telling me to watch out for the molluscs on the beach. Apparently, they hide in the sand and if you step near them they'll squirt water up at you."

Trip held his hand out to Yulna. "Pleasure to meet ya'."

Yulna looked at his hand in question, and you said, "It's an Earth custom to shake someone's hand when you meet them. It's a formality of sorts."

"Ah. I see." Yulna awkwardly took Trip's hand and you saw Trip grip it rather tightly.

When he released the poor man's hand, Yulna had a somewhat nervous expression on his face. He steeled it and looked to you. "I am sorry if I intruded on your stay. You are simply one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. I would have never forgiven myself if I didn't introduce myself."

Trip wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you against him. You could feel how tense he was.

"She is gorgeous, isn't she?" Trip said.

"Yes," Yulna said slowly. "Well, I won't keep you any longer."

You blushed. "It was nice talking with you."

"And you, Miss Y/N. Perhaps we shall see each other again before you leave."

You smiled. "Maybe."

Yulna dipped his head to you and walked off.

"Y'all right?" Trip asked when Yulna was out of earshot.

"Of course I am. We were just talking," you said, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Just checkin' that he didn't make you uncomfortable or anythan'."

You shook your head. "No, I'm fine." Realization dawned on you, then. "Oh my gosh, you were jealous."

Trip rolled his eyes. "Please, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

You poked his side teasingly. "Babe, you were so jealous!"

Trip's jaw was still clenched. His brow was slightly furrowed, and his lips were pursed. "I was not jealous," he claimed. "Why would I be jealous of a guy with a ten-pack?"

You laughed lightly. "You think I care if he had a ten-pack? I barely noticed. You know why?"

Trip raised an eyebrow in question.

You moved to face him and put your free hand on his chest. "All I was thinking about was when you were coming back. I could barely even listen to what Yulna was saying because I was too distracted thinking about you. I was thinking of how cute you look in those tacky floral shirts. I was thinking of how amazing it feels to kiss you under the hot sun. I was thinking of how much I can't wait to make love to you again in our room later with the sound of the waves crashing against the beach in the background. I don't want to spend my vacation making small talk with random people. I want to spend my vacation with my boyfriend. My amazing, kind, handsome boyfriend."