Voy. Q Junior - "You're hot. Shame about your personality."

You tried to tune out Q's pointless chatter as you worked on finishing your report for the captain. He was lounged across your couch—uninvited—and kept complaining about how awful it was to be mortal.

"I just don't get how you humans do this," he said.

You decided to humor him by answering. "Do what?"

"Be so... boring and powerless."

You glanced up at him, unimpressed. "Well, lucky for you, you get to experience being boring and powerless with us."

He sighed heavily. "I wish I wasn't. This ship is so boring. Everyone on it is very uninteresting. Except for you. You're not that bad. Even if you are mortal."

You raised your eyebrows. "You know, you're hot."

Q smiled smugly.

"Shame about your personality," you said, watching his expression fall before working on your report some more.

"I'll tell the captain you said that," Q warned. "I'll tell my father, too. I'm sure he'll have something to say about that."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, they'll both pat me on the back and say I'm right."

He huffed and grumbled inaudible words under his breath.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to finish this report before it gets too late."

Q stood, frowning. "No need to be so rude."

You gave him a look. "Please, go."

"If I die while on this awful ship, I'm going to come back and haunt you," he said as he walked to the door.

You sighed. "Can't be any worse than what you're already doing."