Voy. Chakotay - "You love me."

You shrank back against the wall of your quarters, drugged mind terrified of everything around you. After visiting an M-class planet, you had begun experiencing symptoms of an illness - dizziness, nausea, fatigue. Turns out, a plant you studied expelled a toxin into the air. It had taken a few hours to take full affect, though. You couldn't think straight. Could barely see straight. And you were filled with paranoia and fear. "Stay away from me!" you screamed.

Chakotay held up his hands. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you."

Your eyes darted to Tom and The Doctor, who, to you, looked like aliens with ginormous guns in their hands. "What about them?"

"We're here to help," Tom said gently.

"Oh yeah? Then why do you have guns pointed at me?"

Chakotay's brow furrowed. He looked over his shoulder and saw the medical tricorder in The Doctor's hands. "Doc, put that away."

"I have to monitor her condition," he protested. "If the drug reaches her heart—"

"Put it away," Chakotay said, more firmly than before.

With a sigh, The Doctor closed his tricorder and lowered it to his side.

"See?" Chakotay said softly, taking a step closer to you. "No one here is going to hurt you. We just want to help you, okay? I know you're scared, but you have to trust us."

You clenched your fists by your sides. "I don't know if I can."

"You must," he insisted. "I know this is all very confusing and frightening for you. We can help. You love me, Y/N. I know you still do, even in the state you're in, I know you love me."

You forced yourself to nod. Though anxiety was courses through your veins, Chakotay's voice was helping calm you.

"If you love me, trust me," he whispered, reaching out to you. You flinched, but didn't resist when he took hold of your arms.

"It's okay, we're going to make you feel better," he murmured as he carefully brought you out of your quarters with Tom and The Doctor following close behind.