chapter 38:back to normal

Start from the beginning

when you get back downstairs everyone has introduced themselves to her, "what were you doing with the girls (y/n)!?" mineta asks perversely, "answering questions." you reply flatly, "and suggest that again and i will have to kill you." you tell him. "o-okay..." he says quietly. "so eri, how are you doing?" you bend down to ask her, "good, mr aizawa explained what really happened to you though, im super sorry." she says with tears in her eyes, you hug her and say, "it isnt anyones fault, i chose to do it." "b-but, if it werent for me you wouldnt have had to." she says sadly, "dont think that way, i saw people i cared about in trouble and all i wanted to do was help, i didnt even think i would survive." you tell her, "but here i am! im perfectly fine." you add. "thank you..." she says hugging you again. "its no problem." you tell her. "so whats the plan now?" you ask aizawa, "you guys wanna show her your rooms?" he asks, "yea!" mina replys, "well, im guessing all the girls want to go, does anyone else?" you ask, "ill join." izuku says, "sure!" eijiro says. "anyone else?" you ask, you are answered with head shakes, "okay, im obviously going too." you say, "wait! can i come?" mineta asks, "no." you tell him, "if everyone else can, why cant i!?" he asks, "kaminari cant either, i dont trust you in the girls rooms." you tell him. "fair." kaminari shrugs. "cmon eri, lets go see my room first!" tooru says excitedly, "o-okay." eri says.

after a few minutes you make it to toorus room. "wow. its so pink." eri says, when you look into her room you think, 'she isnt wrong, its very girly.' "yea! this is where i study!" she says pointing to her desk, "this is where i sleep!" she says pointing at her bed, "sometimes." you tease, "hush, you." she says, "what do you mean, 'sometimes'?" eri asks you, "well, sometimes we have sleepovers, but since i was hurt thats been happening a lot recently." you explain, "can i come to a sleepover?" she asks you, "i dont know, we would have to ask aizawa." you tell her. "oh, okay." she replys, "can we go ask him now?" she asks. "sure." you tell her.

"what?" aizawa asks, confused, "well, we were looking at toorus room and she said she sleeps on her bed, i teased her saying only sometimes. well, eri didnt know what i meant so i explained we have sleepovers and she wants to join." you explain to him. "so it started with poor word choice and teasing?" he asks tiredly. "yea." you reply, "if you okay with it i dont really care, just dont go bragging about it, there is a reason you are the only one allowed to control sleepovers." he tells you. "dont worry, it will be fine." you tell him. "it better be." he warns. after you walk away you look at eri who is smiling, "you wanna go tell the girls?" you ask her, "yea!" she exclaims while running up the stairs. when you arrive at toorus room again you knock on the door. "come in!" momo yells, "unless your mineta or kaminari!" mina adds. "eri has something to tell you guys." you say walking in, "mr aizawa said i could go to one of your sleepovers!" she says happily, "yay!" ochako squeals. "hey guys, why dont you watch her for a bit, i gotta go talk to the boys about who is coming." you tell them, "is deku coming?" eri asks, "of course!" you say smiling.

after calling in the boys half of the girls club you ask them, "so, we are having a sleepover with eri tonight, who wants to come?" "i will kindly deny, especially if you, eijiro, and izuku are attending, we need someone to keep order." tenya says, "ill pass." ojiro says, "me too." shoto agrees. "okay, eijiro you coming?" you ask him, "what about me?" izuku asks, "you dont have a choice, i told eri you would be there." you tell him. "heck yea im coming!" eijiro says. "great, im also going to invite the big three, just so you know." you tell them, "why?" izuku asks confused, "well, eri seems to like them, and i trust them." you tell him. "anyway, we are gonna start at six and have eri in bed by nine." you tell them while walking out.

later that night you are sitting in your room waiting for everyone to show up. "hey (y/n) its us!" you hear mina yell, "its open!" you reply. "hey, big bro (y/n)! look what momo made me!" eri says running in, you look at the toys in her hands and they are deku and lemillion dolls. "awesome eri!" you tell her. "why?" you ask glaring at mina, "i think its cute!" she says smirking, "what?" izuku asks behind her, "oh good, you guys are here." you tell them, "and the girls taught her to call me 'big bro (y/n).'" you explain. "i think thats cute!" nejire says out of nowhere. "great, everyone is here." you say walking into a bigger part of your room, when you look around you see all the girls, eri, izuku, eijiro, and the big three. "mirio!" eri says running over to him, "hey eri! how are you doing?" he asks her, "great! big bro (y/n) is letting me sleep over!" she says happily. "big bro (y/n)?" togata asks suspiciously, "ill give you one guess who taught her that." you say, glancing at a grinning group of girls. "i like it! its pretty accurate!" togata says. "amajiki! good to see you!" eijiro says running up to him. "why am i here?" he asks shyly, "because we brought you silly! this is the girls club!" nejire says, "o-oh...can i go home?" he asks, "nope! i want you to meet (y/n), i think you would like him!" nejire replys, "o-okay, which one is (y/n)?" he asks scanning the room. "that would be me." you say walking up to him, "why did you want me to meet him?" amajiki asks nejire, "he saved me! plus he is super close with the girls! hes like a little brother!" nejire says, "o-oh...hi, my name is tamaki amajiki." he says, "hi, im (y/n) (l/n)!" you say with a smile. "why dont you come sit down? just hang with us for a bit, and then if you want you can go home." you tell him. "okay..." he says.

after everyone got settled mina asks a question, "what do you guys wanna do?" "how about an icebreaker of sorts, you say your name, and something nice someone has done for you." togata suggests. "okay! ill start! my name is ochako uraraka, and (y/n) thought he was gonna die to save me." ochako says. "oh! me next! my name is tooru hagakure, (y/n) saved me from...men in an alley!" tooru says, "im seeing a theme here." togata jokes. "well im not gonna break it! im mina ashido, (y/n) saved my life from a rogue explosion in the sports festival!" mina says, "well, my name is kyoka jiro. when we went to the training camp, i had recently confessed to (y/n). the first test was dropping us out of a plane, they had all might hold (y/n) back so he couldnt try to save us. when they thought we were far enough down the let him go, he dived straight down and cushioned my fall, he thought he was gonna die that time too." kyoka says, "like i said tamaki, i think you would like him." nejire says, "well im momo yaoyorozu and (y/n) saved me from villains during the USJ incident." momo says simply. "im tsuyu asui, but just call me tsu. during our halloween party (y/n) was willing to wear a stupid outfit just to make me happy." tsuyu says with a smile. "im izuku midoriya, (y/n) took a turn with overhaul just to keep me safe." izuku says, "im eijiro, during the same island trip i cushioned minas fall but my hardening broke, (y/n) found me and carried us to the building." eijiro says. "w-well, i-im tamaki amajiki...a-and mirio, was my first friend." he says shyly. "im nejire hado! to stay with the theme, during the overhaul raid, (y/n) took a punch and had his life force drained to the villain didnt do it to me." nejire says. "im mirio togata, and tamaki has helped push me for my whole life!" togata says with a smile. "i-im eri...deku protected me from the mean man, mirio lost his quirk for me, and big bro (y/n) almost died..." eri says. "well, im (y/n) (l/n) and ever since my parents passed away, the girls have been like a family to me, minas parents even adopted me so i could continue going to U.A." you say. "i think it makes a lot of sense, from what ive heard you were friends with them since the beginning, im happy you are all so close!" togata says, 

"y-yea...nejire you were right." amajiki admits, "i knew it!" she exclaimed, "is it that big of a deal?" you ask confused, "YES! there are only a few people who he actually likes!" nejire says, "well, i hope we can become good friends." you tell him with a smile. "oh no...your just like mirio." he jokes, "haha! yea! he kinda is!" togata laughs. "i can see it!" nejire says, "what? how? we are totally different." you say confused, "(y/n) what do you see me as? relationship wise. he asks, "a cool big brot-ooh" you say realizing what they are getting at. "you also both shine super brightly." amajiki adds. 

"hey big bro, can we go to sleep?" eri asks you, "sure eri." you reply. when everyone separates to sleep eri comes over to you, "can i sleep with you?" she asks, "sure." you tell her. "you have to share though." kyoka says cuddling you arm. "okay!' eri says with a smile. "goodnight eri, goodnight kyoka." you tell them, "uh oh..." kyoka says, "what?" you ask, "i just realized you have never met my folks..."