BROKEN AND BRAVE

Lucy had had nothing to eat all day. Not that she didn't have but she had no time for food. She was working on her newest cosmetic design.
       Lucy Smolette-multi billionaire, cosmetic designer an above all, an Oscar winning Actress.A legend, a talented Angel and a mean cruel bitch.

Lucy Smolette-a wonder that never ceased to amaze the world with new designing.

Lucy Smolette-an inborn star.full of passion and skills. All filming industries begged for her. The murder of cook Gonzalez, Initiation into wealth, Ms Luxurious, Obsession and even a film written in her name Lucy Smolette won an Oscar.

Lucy Smolette-meanest bitch in all New York. Lucy was Mulatto born from a black mother, Kate Fallon and a white dad whom she never really found convenient to know. Guess growing up when all was lost was areal strengthener.
"Lucy!"
"What!!" She rudely responded. That was the nicest she could be. "Can't you see I'm busy here, Posha?"
       Posha was her P.A, her agent and the only person she could turn to.She was an African American from Philly.
"Raphael's here.He's ready for your date" Posha said with one eye squinted.She knew what was coming.
        Lucy stood briskly as though stung by a bee.She glanced around in order to calm down but that didn't work. "What? What date?"
"You have a date at 6:30pm with Mr Rapha..."
"So I do...cancel it."
"Lucy, he's outside." She said with sympathy for the guy who had been standing outside forever. "He's waiting for..."
"I said cancel it!He should be stupid to think I was going on a date with him. "She laughed out loud and then her face suddenly became a frown"cancel it." She said once more and walked out, leaving Posha. What was she to do? What was she to tell Raphael who had been waiting outside? The poor blondie with blue eyes was going to be disappointed. He'd been standing out forever and that wasn't the first time Lucy had screwed a date, she did it all the time but the men kept coming like an order. Funniest fact about life is having the angelic face and body of an enchantress but not being interested. She knew exactly how bad she hurt those guys and she intended to do more, more to anyone who took her dinner dates serious. She had much fun watching them drown in hopelessness and despair. And one thing was clear to clear to her:they'd keep coming, she was irresistible.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well guys how was that for a start? Tell me what you think in your comments and if you loved it please vote.
Thanks♡