The End

~~Nobody's Pov~~

Patton cracked his eyes open a let out a small breath to welcome the new day. He was about to roll out of bed when he noticed the pair of arms wrapped around him belonging to Logan.

"Lo, honey, I have to get out of bed." Logan shifted a little to hold Patton closer.

"No, stay..." Patton giggled as Logan placed his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes again.

"Logie, we have to get up eventually." Logan hummed in disagreement and held onto Patton tighter.

"No, you're too warm. Stay here." Patton chuckled and intertwined his fingers with Logan's.

"Who could've known that you'd be so clingy?" Logan smiled wide at his boyfriend.

"You have a lot to learn about me Pat." Patton let out a small giggle and smiled with Logan.

"Virge and Ro are coming over though." Logan snuggled closer to Patton and rubbed Patton's hand.

"It's fine, neither of us have work." Patton rolled his eyes with a grin and pulled away form Logan's grasp. Logan made a few groans of objection as Patton stood up out of bed.

"You're a bad influence on me, you know." Logan cracked open his eyes and reached for his glasses that were set on the bedside table.

"I don't have to get up, I don't have a job." Logan pulled the blanket to cover him better and Patton bent down to give his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"You're getting an email today about whether you got the new job today, remember?" Logan suddenly shot up and stared at Patton.

"How could I forget? How did I forget?! I need to get dressed!" Patton laughed as Logan rushed out of bed to go and get dressed for the day.

"Is it okay if I wear some of your clothes? I forgot to bring spares with me last night." Patton made the bed while he waited for Logan to reply.

"Of course, my comfier clothing is on the left side of my wardrobe." Patton nodded and walked over to where all of Logan's clothes were neatly organised. He opened the wardrobe to see, unsurprisingly a lot of shirts and neckties. He browsed through his choices and selected some things that he liked. An oversized NASA hoodie, a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

He finished changing before Logan and decided to wait for Roman and Virgil to arrive in the living room.

He waited for a few minutes before getting bored and heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

He hummed a random tune as he gathered the ingredients for pancakes and Logan just watched him from the doorway and a small smile crept onto his face.

"I see you're making breakfast." Logan walked in and wrapped his arms around the hips of his short boyfriend.

"What's making you so cuddly today?" Patton smiled and turned around to face Logan.

"Nothing, I just know how lucky I am that you came into my life." Patton tried to hide his crimson face but failed miserably. Logan chuckled and bent down to pull Patton into a kiss.

Patton leapt up backwards to be sitting on the counter for an equally fair height.

Logan leaned in closer to deepen the kiss that entranced them both. They stayed like this until someone clearing their throat very loudly made them break apart.

Roman and Virgil looked at them with amused grins while the pair of men in the kitchen went bright pink at the unexpected intrusion.

"Having fun?" Virgil teased, making them both do a deep red and making Roman snicker. Patton hopped off of the counter and continued making pancakes as if nothing had happened. Logan just stood there awkwardly avoiding direct eye contact.

"Anyway, we brought over a few boardgames and movies to kill time until Logan gets the email." Roman held up a shopping bag full of box shaped objects.

Logan muttered a thank you and took out a few plates for pancakes.

Roman and Virgil sat down at the kitchen island and waited eagerly for pancakes and Logan got out cutlery for everyone.

About fifteen minutes later, they had all eaten a few pancakes each and moved to the couch to watch some movies.

Roman and Virgil called the big couch which Logan objected to because it was his house but quickly forgot about his argument as soon as Patton sat down on the smaller couch and asked for cuddles. Roman chose all of the movies that they brought over so Frozen was the movie that was chosen by all of them in the end.

Patton and Logan gathered together under a blanket while Roman and Virgil did the same on the other couch to watch the movie. Logan was very happy about being able to cuddle back up with Patton which Roman and Virgil would've joked about if the weren't cuddling themselves.

They had planned a full day of hanging out at Logan's house and waiting for an email that told him if he had gotten his dream job as a college professor or not.

After he quit his job, Logan decided to take a while not doing anything but once he applied for the job that he was waiting to hear back form now, he had been doing nothing but waiting in anticipation with his friends.

In the middle of the movie when Anna and Kristoff were talking to Olaf, Roman sat up suddenly and remembered something.

"GUYS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!" Virgil groaned because the blanket had been thrown off of them in Roman's excitement and the couple on the other couch sat up on confusion.

"What didn't you tell us kiddo?" Roman's eyes lit up like stars as he spoke.

"I got the part in the movie!" All of a sudden, Virgil shot up form where he was sitting and he stared at Roman.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!?!" Roman was way to excited to express anything else while he talked.

"I'm sorry, I forgot! But my agent called me yesterday! I got it!" Logan and Patton listened proudly to him from the other couch. Patton got up to give Roman a hug and congratulate him. Logan decided to stay put but gave Roman a warm smile instead. As soon as Patton was finished hugging Roman, Virgil clung to his boyfriend in a celebratory embrace.

Roman had auditioned for the role of Tony and succeeded. An agent saw his performance on opening night and offered to get him more parts. Soon he was getting auditions left and right. He got some and didn't get others but he was happy. He was even able to quit his awful job at the coffee shop.

A few movies later, they were back in their original cuddling position when Logan's phone let out a loud chiming noise.

"Is that your email?" Patton stared into Logan eyes. Logan bit his lip nervously and gave a small nod. He dug around underneath him for a few seconds and pulled his phone out from under the blanket.

He opened his inbox but couldn't bring himself to opening the email.

"I can't do it." He leaned forward to put the phone on the coffee table in front of him.

Patton grabbed him arm and prevented him form doing so.

"What about we all look together, to help and take the pressure off?" Logan sighed deeply and gave a silent nod. Roman and Virgil got up and walked over so that they could see Logan's phone screen.

Logan tapped his inbox and they all shared a mutual quiet moment of silence and anticipation.

Without another word, Logan clicked the email and they all skimmed through it for the answer to their big question.

Logan Oakwood.....

We write to inform..........

welcome you to join our team of teachers.........

They all let out enough victory yells and cheers for Logan's new job that they probably caused some permanent hearing damage that day.

Logan was happy now...

He was certain.