Part 30

~~Patton~~

I look down at my phone and text Logan.

Patton: Hey are you still up for going to the zoo later?

Logan: Yes I am. Can I pick you up from your apartment at 5:30?

Patton: Perfect! See ya later Lo!

I smile to myself happily.

We hang out with the group a lot so it's nice to spend some alone time with Logan.

And if he happens to fall in love with me in the process I'm not complaining.....

I hear the bell ring, signalling the end of lunch. I put my phone back in my pocket and wait for the class to come back inside.

All I can think of is going to the zoo...

Stop it Patton!

But he's so handsome.........

What is Logan doing to me?!

~~Logan~~

Knock knock

"Come in." Virgil opens my door and steps into my office. He closes it behind him and walks up to my desk.

"Here's the job application sheet, I filled it in." He slides the paper over to me and I can't help but smile.

"Perfect, I'll make sure to send it up. As soon as I get confirmation I'll get one of the team to train you and get you familiar with the job. It should take about a week or two to get the confirmation though." Virgil nods in understanding as I talk and checks his watch.

"Well boss, I better get back to work if I don't want to get in trouble." He smirks as he walks out but stops when he's closing the door behind him and looks at me.

"Thanks Lo... You're a good friend." He closes the door behind him and just as I'm about to get back to work my phone goes off.

Patton: Hey are you still up for going to the zoo later?

I quickly remember the brief conversation me and Patton had about maybe going.

Logan: Yes I am. Can I pick you up from your apartment at 5:30?

I wait a second for a response.

Patton: Perfect! See ya later Lo!

I'm looking forward to spending some alone time with Patton.

Sometimes the other two can be a little.....

Extra.

It is odd that I haven't even known him for that long and now he occupies such a large portion of my life.

I really should get back to work now...

I try to focus on the computer screen in front of me but only one thought is running through my head.

I'd rather be talking to Patton.