Part 3

~~Logan~~

I arrive home and collapse onto the couch. I don't have enough energy to read or to work so I just lay there not realizing that I was quickly drifting away to sleep.

I wake up and realize that I must have fallen asleep. I feel much better after that quick nap, which is odd because on normal occasions I'm not a big fan of naps. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, I look much better then earlier. I brush my hair once again and head to the kitchen for something quick to eat.

I make myself a ham sandwich. I think I'll go for a walk today.... It might be nice to focus on myself for a day. I'll bring my sandwich and a book to read there.

I pack my lunch, grab my book and place it in my well organized bag and I leave my house double checking to lock the door and start walking down Allen Street.

I spot a bench in a nice looking area. A large tree drapes over the bench leaving a nice bit of shade on the bench. There were flower beds placed around the bench area, I don't care much for flowers although looking at them in this setting by the surroundings was rather appealing.

I decide to sit down and pick up my book. I read the cover, The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes. I was thoroughly enjoying it so far. After all it was Sherlock Holmes so how could he not? He held his book with one hand and ate with the other using his others hand to turn the page over now and then. It wasn't long before he found himself completely indulged in his reading.

~~Patton~~

I was leaving school for the day when I laid my eyes on them. It was him.. the man from earlier, except now he was sitting on a bench facing the school reading a book.

He was facing the school now so I got a better look at him. He was wearing some glasses that perfectly fitted his paler then average face and deep, dark blue eyes that were focused 100% on what he was reading. His dark brown hair fell effortlessly to one side, he was wearing a dark necktie on a blue shirt. He definitely works at an office. I can tell. Ok stop staring Patton! If he sees you he'll feel uncomfortable. Although looking away is a bit harder then it should be for some reason.

I decide to sit on a bench outside the school and scroll on my phone for a bit.  Looking at cute puppies and kitten photos, yet again I can't help a large smile spread across my face.

~~Logan~~

I was reading my book when I saw something in the corner of my eye. I look up and see that it's a man scrolling on his phone outside the school, smiling from ear to ear. Seeing him I can't help but feel a tugging at my mouth. I ignore whatever it was.

His hair was incredibly messy, it was light brown that had tips that faded to a baby blue. His eyes show a truly extraordinary amount of curiosity and wonder... Curious, I'm guessing he's a school teacher although he seems to be rather.... Childish. He's wearing a light blue polo shirt, a grey zip up hoodie and a pear of khakis.

I suddenly hear him let out a rather large giggle, his eyes light up and his face can't stop smiling. I'm assuming he saw something funny on his phone although, for some reason, I find myself really wanting to know what caused his reaction.

Logan stop. Get back to Sherlock Holmes, That's what you are here to do not look at strangers. I pick up my book and keep reading.

After reading for another while I decide to go home and order dinner, seeing as I'm no chef.

~~Patton~~

I notice the tall man standing up to leave. Oh he's leaving... I don't know why but I'm kinda disappointed that he's leaving. I think I'll leave too because it feels a bit lonely out here all by myself. I think I'll make some pasta for dinner tonight, yeah I'll make pasta tonight.

Yay they notice each other! Thanks also for reading this! There will be lots more chapters to come. I also don't have a schedule because school but I'll try to post often :D
-Alex