Part 10

~~Logan~~

I sit down at my desk ready to get some work done.

Pattonpattonpattonpattobpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpattonpatttonpattonpattonpatt-

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I open my phone and look down at the contact.

Paw-ton🐶
1234567890

Paw-ton?
He is obsessed with puns.

"Logan? You okay buddy?" Virgil say as he walks into my office.

He's my oldest friend and I got him his job as the office's and my assistant a while ago when he was struggling.

"Yes I am perfectly adequate"

"Woah! Hold up! No you're not because I just made a grammar mistake, and You didn't correct it."

"Oh I didn't notice"

"Logan you don't not notice things! Come on I'm your best friend! Tell me."

"I don't know what to tell you Virgil I am doing well"

"Logan don't you dare lie to  me"

"Virgil I am not-"

"Virgil can you help me over here!" I hear a female voice ask from outside my office.

"Ok Logan I gotta go but we're hanging out soon so I can figure out what's wrong with you!"

"Virgil there is nothing wrong wit-" Logan was cut off by the door closing behind Virgil.

I need to get back to work. Thankfully that conversation with Virgil seems to have settled my mind on what I should be doing.

Time skip *end of day*

"So... did you talk to cute bench guy today?" The two men are sitting cross legged on Patton's bed watching Steven Universe.

"Yeah! His name is Logan by the way"

"Ooohhh! How did it go?" Roman squeals excitedly and takes a drink from his juice.

"It went good. We talked for a little bit about our jobs"

"Anything else?"

"Oh yeah and he had to go to work so we exchanged numbers."

Roman spits out his juice and looks at me with an expression that even I can't figure out.

"Aww man that's gonna stain"

"Nobody cares about that!! YOU GOT HIS NUMBER!?!!???"

"Yes...?"

"EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Roman gleamed at me.

"We agreed to go out for coffee or something sometime"

"Ooohh a date!"

"No not a date" I say feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"You're blushing!"

"We've only met a few times Roman!"

"I know but let me help you!! I need to get involved in somebody's love life because I'm too single!!"

"Why are you single?"

"Because all my dates are so boring and it just feels awkward and off with them"

"Maybe you just haven't met the right girl yet?"

"Yes! I need to meet the perfect princess for the perfect Prince Charming!"

"Yeah! Good for you Roman!"

"Can I meet cute bench guy?"

"His name is Logan!"

"Oh ok....... Can I meet Logan?"

"We're not dating Roman! We've just chatted a few times. I don't even know if he's gay!"

"I swear to god if he breaks your heart I'll-"

"Calm down Roman!"

"He's just someone I've met a few times and will hopefully hang out with in the future!"

"Fineeeeeeeee I'll stop talking about cute benc- I mean Logan"

The two then watched some more Tv then Roman went home and they both went to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this!
Jeez that's a lot of updates today. Anyway thanks for reading!

-Alex